Scottish Premiership Game 8: Partick Thistle (H) Saturday 30/09/17

Yabba's Turd

Looking forward to today.

-I think we're a better team with Hammell in it over Dunne at the moment, although I think Dunne could become a good and improved player given time

- McHugh is on a shoogly peg given recent performances

- I think we are lacking a bit of creativity somewhere in the midfield which results is going long or through Cadden and that's it. We need another outlet.

So for me...

Carson

Kipre Hartley Hammell

Tait Cadden Campbell McHugh Frear

Bowman Moult

Looking forward to today.

-I think we're a better team with Hammell in it over Dunne at the moment, although I think Dunne could become a good and improved player given time

- McHugh is on a shoogly peg given recent performances

- I think we are lacking a bit of creativity somewhere in the midfield which results is going long or through Cadden and that's it. We need another outlet.

So for me...

Carson

Kipre Hartley Hammell

Tait Cadden Campbell McHugh Frear

Bowman Moult

That's the team I'd play also. With Frear and Hammell together on the left for the first time in I don't know how long, we'll have better balance and attacking threat down that side. Although it will weaken us in the air defensively, not sure how big Thistle are as a team. Fancy us to win by goal with Moult again being the difference!