Scottish Premiership Game 19: Dundee (H) 23/12/17 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Yes. They will have gone through all of the fitness tests and the final decision will be down to the player.

Exactly. Ultimately, it's only the player himself that knows how he feels. If the fitness tests have been passed, the sports scientist won't know if a players hamstring feels a little tight or whatever.

Rose Was tripped and we should have had a free kick on the edge box. McGowan seemed to appeal for a penalty when he slipped.

I wasn't sure if there was much contact with Kipre but my view was blocked by the Dundee player who had his back to us. Kipre did well nip in front of him though and there wasn't much complaining from the Dundee players.

At half time Frear was running down the wing and whipping balls in, he looked fit and I am sure he thought he was too.

Id echo this. It didnt look like Frear was being at all tentative with his practice runs but a game situation is different so he probably felt he was ready but was unlucky with a sprint/how he planted his leg. Plenty of players suffer hamstring injuries who havent had recent fitness issues. To me he stayed on for nuisance value until it was obvious it wasnt even achieving that.

Id have Cadden,Carson & Frear nowhere near the Rangers game. Rangers are horseshit and in utter disaray but atm we are worse. The Accies game is the biggie now.

Rangers will put 4 past us. Forget that game and put everything into Accies, if we lose the next 2 games we run the real risk of going into the new year 1 win in 11 and dropping from 6 points clear in 5th place to 3 points off the bottom of the league!

Id have Cadden,Carson & Frear nowhere near the Rangers game. Rangers are horseshit and in utter disaray but atm we are worse. The Accies game is the biggie now.

Rangers will put 4 past us. Forget that game and put everything into Accies, if we lose the next 2 games we run the real risk of going into the new year 1 win in 11 and dropping from 6 points clear in 5th place to 3 points off the bottom of the league!

Im not sure we have the luxury of writing any game off just now. I think its highly likely we will lose but Accies are just as capable of beating us on their day. I would still like to see us try and push Rangers.

Im not sure we have the luxury of writing any game off just now. I think its highly likely we will lose but Accies are just as capable of beating us on their day. I would still like to see us try and push Rangers.

I think it largely depends on how fit individual players are. Traditionally managers rest players for trips to Ibrox or Parkhead. I tend to go along with Shaka in that the Accies game is the more winnable of the two. What happened to Fisher yesterday by the way? I've heard contradictory explanations.

I think it largely depends on how fit individual players are. Traditionally managers rest players for trips to Ibrox or Parkhead. I tend to go along with Shaka in that the Accies game is the more winnable of the two. What happened to Fisher yesterday by the way? I've heard contradictory explanations.

Its worth remembering though just how bad Rangers can be. St Johnstone, I team no better than ours beat them very comfortably at Ibrox not that long ago and Killy played them off the park. If its Celtic yes, but this Rangers team ?