Scottish Premiership Game 20: Rangers (A) 27/12/17 19:45

Andy_P

Iv always thought fisher looked up for it and sharp when iv saw him play . But needs a goal or two to get going. Their crowd will get restless and on their backs if we keep it no score in first half hour. I hate going here but it has to be done.

• Like 1

for future reference:

Motherwell: Carson, Tait, Grimshaw, Bigirimana, Hartley, McHugh, Rose, Fisher, Dunne, Kipre, Tanner

subs: Xenodochov, Hammell, Bowman, MacLean, Turnbull, Campbell, Newell

Rangers: Foderingham, Tavernier, John, Wilson, Jack, Herrera, Kranjcar, Morelos, Alves, Holt, McCrorie subs: Kelly, Hodson, Candeias, Peña, Hardie, Barjonas, Bates

Pretty much the line up I expected, with the exception of the lack of a fast attacking midfielder ie Petravicius or MacLean. A safety formation but with no obvious outball. I agree with resting Bowman given the resurgence of negative media publicity in the past week. Fisher and Tanner may have a lean night. We're putting a lot of pressure on our captain to shield and protect our defence and it'll be interesting to find out if he's up to it. if we're still in it with say 30 minutes to go we may see changes.