Reserves/Under 20's/Youths

middleeastdave

Went along to the Oriam centre at Heriot Watt university which is very impressive to watch the game against Hibs, can't say it was classic performance from both sides, we switched off for the first 2 minutes of the second half and never really got going after that, but was quite impressed with our No 14 today, according to the team sheet it was James Scott, but at the same time he played from the beginning but was a substitute according to team sheet!!

Another one that stuck out was Tom Fry well for the first half at least, on that performance can't see any player threatening to start in the first team.

Went along to the Oriam centre at Heriot Watt university which is very impressive to watch the game against Hibs, can't say it was classic performance from both sides, we switched off for the first 2 minutes of the second half and never really got going after that, but was quite impressed with our No 14 today, according to the team sheet it was James Scott, but at the same time he played from the beginning but was a substitute according to team sheet!!

Another one that stuck out was Tom Fry well for the first half at least, on that performance can't see any player threatening to start in the first team.

#14 was Tom Fry according to the graphic on the official twitter feed. He's been impressive every time I've seen him as well tbf.

CrqnATtWcAAO1zn.jpg

Cracking 3-0 victory for the 20's today against Dundee Utd.

Aye, the 2nd from MacLean was an absolute beaut. Had to leave at half time as I was away to play 7s but 3-0 against a United side with a fair number of first team players (Dillon, Durnan, Donaldson, Fraser, Spittal) is a huge credit to the 20s.

Was at the game tonight, great performance, spent worst Tuesday nights another great finish by Mackin which makes you wonder why Blyth was signed, iv not saw much of Blyth to write him off im just saying Mackin is a big number 9 who knows where the goal is, would be good to develop our own

Our current under 20s side seem to be decent to watch. I genuinely enjoy their efforts on Youtube more than the first team. They play some really nice stuff and look dangerous when they break at pace. Of course, they are not the finished article and the errors that they make must be infuriating but if they keep on improving then hopefully a good few of them will get the chance to make the step up.

Really interesting to see Craigan talking about the value of the GPS tracking in his post match interview. Heartening to see us placing such a focus on the physical aspects of the game. Presumably players at this sort of level are technically similar, so the physical edge becomes more important to us.

Really interesting to see Craigan talking about the value of the GPS tracking in his post match interview. Heartening to see us placing such a focus on the physical aspects of the game. Presumably players at this sort of level are technically similar, so the physical edge becomes more important to us.

I read an article, can't find it, that said that was key to Leicester's success last year. I think they also said the average age of the side was twenty-three, and that ( might sound mundane ) the amount of gym work they did concentrating on leg strength reduced injuries such as hamstring injuries in particular.

Raneiri is also known for not over training players. Time off keeps them fresh and keen.

Belic is a classic panic signing.

I remember people saying Grimshaw was slow and useless when he arrived on a 6 month loan.

If getting a Premier League youngster on a short term deal where the lending club pays most of the wages is the worst signing McGhee makes this year, he'll have done OK.

• Like 2