Scottish Premiership Game 19: Dundee (H) 23/12/17 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Took a quick look back the only worst 8 game league run we've had recently was when Barraclough picked up a whopping 1 point from 24 between 1st January and 21st February 2015.

A lose against Dundee would equal our worst 9 game run since then, the above mentioned Barraclough run (he beat Inverness in the next match) and the run that lead to McCall's resignation which took 4 points from 27 between 22 August 2014 and 31 October 2014.

Did we play Celtic twice Aberdeen away Hearts away and have 6 away games in these 8?

Not saying its any excuse but context required ( gulp!! says me who hasnt checked what the 8 games were under Bara)

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Did we play Celtic twice Aberdeen away Hearts away and have 6 away games in these 8?

Not saying its any excuse but context required ( gulp!! says me who hasnt checked what the 8 games were under Bara)

Accies, Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee, Dundee United, St. Johnstone (who we got the point against), Ross County and Dundee again.

That 0-5 against Accies on New Years Day is one of my most horrid memories supporting Motherwell.

Accies, Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee, Dundee United, St. Johnstone (who we got the point against), Ross County and Dundee again.

That 0-5 against Accies on New Years Day is one of my most horrid memories supporting Motherwell.

Thanks Joeboy I rest my case m'lud. Looking at these games and results against our current run puts it into perspective....long as we get at least 7 points from next 3 games!

Am I right in saying we have a honking record against Dundee at Fir Park?

Having been out the country when we won 3-1 under McGhee, the only victory that really springs to mind is the 4-2 with Faddy and Elliott. Can remember a few more doings though.

Weve a honking record v them everywhere the past 3 seasons!

Even last season where we actually ended up finishing above them, they still took 10 points of us! 10 points!

Absolute embarrassment!

Me too but at least NDP has a roof. Remember a 1990's hounding at Tynecastle on the open terrace in similar weather to the Accies match.

Mind that gemme well, walked fae Craigneuk and back....changed days. One of them scored 4 that day I'm sure.

Had got to Airbles Rd on the way back when the Motherwell mini bus with the players passed me and my mate. All I could wiz give the bus the fingers to say thanks a lot guys. Never quite sure if I wiz getting a V sign or a friendly wave back