Scottish Premiership Game 24: Hibs (A) 31/01/18 19:45

Yabba's Turd

I have read and agreed with perhaps one of Yodo posts. Mainly because it is overly negative pish.

However he is not far wrong in stating that we have been poor for many 1st half’s only for Robinson to make changes and the 2nd half is totally different. Twice we have been 3-0down at HT to Ross C and Partick only to come back to 3-2 and arguably deserve a point.

That said the only player I would have started with is Cadden. Tanner deserves his place over Ciftci and Aldred over Hartley. Also think injuries are playing a part.

Hibs have enjoyed more possession but reading BBC text both teams have had 8 shots at goal...

Game over.

Im not sure Bigirimana wouldve made *that* much of a difference over Grimshaw.

Theres no width in the team.

Our play has been shocking though. We have no idea how to create a chance other than play it down the left and swing a hopeful ball into the box.

Rose getting subbed off after doing nothing for about the 20th time this season....

Our play has been shocking though. We have no idea how to create a chance other than play it down the left and swing a hopeful ball into the box.

Rose getting subbed off after doing nothing for about the 20th time this season....

Not exactly true.... he man marked Dougie Imrie out a game recently dont you realise.

Cadds and Bigi on for Rose and Grimmy is a good move. However similar to Partick away is it too late?

Not exactly true.... he man marked Dougie Imrie out a game recently dont you realise.

Cadds and Bigi on for Rose and Grimmy is a good move. However similar to Partick away is it too late?

By no means would I say Rose has been good this season, however I thought he had his best game in a Well shirt at Tynecastle at the weekend....

I would deffo have started Bigi over Grimshaw when we have McHugh and Campbell already in there.....all too similar for my liking.

I have read and agreed with perhaps one of Yodo posts. Mainly because it is overly negative pish.

However he is not far wrong in stating that we have been poor for many 1st half’s only for Robinson to make changes and the 2nd half is totally different. Twice we have been 3-0down at HT to Ross C and Partick only to come back to 3-2 and arguably deserve a point.

That said the only player I would have started with is Cadden. Tanner deserves his place over Ciftci and Aldred over Hartley. Also think injuries are playing a part.

Hibs have enjoyed more possession but reading BBC text both teams have had 8 shots at goal...

Grimshaw and Rose brought nothing to the game and quite rightly were substituted but the question remains why did they start .Some of our passing tonight has been terrible we don't have anybody who can spark us into life

We've been just as bad in the other games but got lucky with OGs, a penalty, a 96th minute set piece and the ref ignoring Ciftci bundling a guy over.

We deserved to win both games against Hamilton and Ross county. You make your own luck.

I dont disagree with that.

Im concerned about our play/tactics also.

Interesting that the 3 subs tonight all replaced 3 midfielders. And its the 3 that many have been critical of all season.