Scottish Premiership Game 24: Hibs (A) 31/01/18 19:45

Yabba's Turd

Even the happiest of clappers must see that Rose is shit.

...and?

What are you actually hoping for?

What benefit can there possibly be if every "happy clapper" on here now decides that Rose is shit? How does that make a difference to anything other than some pathetic "I was right" or "See, I told you so"?

Every single Motherwell fan thinking Rose isn't a very good player will make absolutely no difference to team selection, player performance or match results.

You can think he's shit all you like. You might even be right. I still don't understand why everyone else has to "see" what you apparently do? Why do you need the validation so badly?

• Like 5

What are most peoples expections at the start of every season ? Im a relatively new supporter of the club and as previously stated have been quite surprised at some of the negativity on here. As a club with one of the smallest playing budgets in the league and as such relying on picking up players from the lower leagues in England im delighted if we end up anywhere outside the bottom four and have a bit of a cup run. Yes the footballs not always wonderful but I also dont think its close to as poor as is been made out. Its often mediocre with the odd bit of flair and I can accept that. We love the fact the players just about always put an honest shift in and do genuinely seem to care and thats certainly not the case at many clubs.

• Like 2

What are most peoples expections at the start of every season ? Im a relatively new supporter of the club and as previously stated have been quite surprised at some of the negativity on here. As a club with one of the smallest playing budgets in the league and as such relying on picking up players from the lower leagues in England im delighted if we end up anywhere outside the bottom four and have a bit of a cup run. Yes the footballs not always wonderful but I also dont think its close to as poor as is been made out. Its often mediocre with the odd bit of flair and I can accept that. We love the fact the players just about always put an honest shift in and do genuinely seem to care and thats certainly not the case at many clubs.

Expect the unexpected is pretty much my thoughts each season, particularly these days where we seem to punt about 10 players each Summer and bring the same amount in. As we've proven over the past 30 years, we really are capable of finishing anywhere between 3rd place and 11th place depending on squad retention, injuries and good old-fashioned luck. We're also capable of producing players and teams that excite, but on the other end of the spectrum we have seen teams that would make your eyes bleed.

I think we'd all be lying if we said we support Motherwell for the glory, for me its about a love of football and supporting my local team. I honestly believe that the highs when they come along, far outweigh the highs that a Rangers or Celtic fan will feel.

My goal is pretty much the same every season. I look for us to win more games than we lose, and score more goals than we concede. Over the years I've found that if you hit those two you've had a good season, and it's a good base to begin from to have a great one.

• Like 1

I wasnt at the game last night but if Tait didnt do too well then fair enough, everybody has an off even players like Hartley and the King. But come on one bad came doesnt mean he changes from being probably out most consistent players doing good this season, he has 5 assists so far and 2 goals, 1 being in the league cup, but for the most part of the season he has been playing LWB. Hes had a lot of great performances this season n not too many poor ones. I like Cadden and hes destined for the top but in how many games has he stood out this season?