Mixir Commentary

well_said

Fair play to the players and crags for agreeing to do this. Those who have done it so far have been great. Its a nice touch from the club, who have really taken this stuff to another level this year.

Hopefully grimshaw, bigi, and dunne get a go at some point, especially dunne as going by his interview this week he doesnt really know what words mean.

Haha I noticed this too. Said literally the opposite from what he meant. Hes been great since the break though so he is forgiven.

• Like 1

I take it the broadcasts don't get recorded for us match goers to listen back?

When I was listening last night I noticed there was an expandable 'more' drop down which listed 19 previous commentaries.

Don't see them now however maybe you need to be logged in to get access to them.

You should be able to find them one way or another.

When I was listening last night I noticed there was an expandable 'more' drop down which listed 19 previous commentaries.

Don't see them now however maybe you need to be logged in to get access to them.

You should be able to find them one way or another.

I just took a look at them there and other than the 1st half of the Dundee game from October they're all from last season and before (going back to 2015).

Quite unfortunate as I would've loved to have heard Hartley's Imrie chat.

• Like 1

The club obviously keeps the recordings for a short while, as the go-pro alternative angles footage they post on twitter makes use of them.

I can certainly understand the logic of not keeping them, though - especially when players are involved. Don't want extra eyes (or ears) dredging through the archives to find "offensive" off the cuff comments made for the benefit of 'Well fans.