Scottish Premiership Game 27: Kilmarnock (H) 17/02/18 15:00

Yabba's Turd

With only 12 points between a top six and the automatic relegation spot....any game that ends in a draw between teams "currently" below us is a good result imho.....however can see Killie climbing above us tonight

Whatever the result tonight massive game on Saturday.......with Sheep and the ugly sisters our next three home league games before the split

2-1 to Dundee now and Killie down to 10 men!

Not sure how that effects us as on the one hand it at least keeps Killie below us, butbon the other hand its a massive boost for Dundee as they pull away from the bottom.

Killie are missing Jones through suspension though and Mulumbo through injury. No doubt both will play v us on Saturday though!

I think thats 6 home wins on the bounce in the league now for Killie, 7 if you include the cup. Some change that Clarke has brought about - fair play.

Mulumbu out injured tonight and Dicker sent off though so they may be slightly weakened for Saturday.

I think thats 6 home wins on the bounce in the league now for Killie, 7 if you include the cup. Some change that Clarke has brought about - fair play.

Mulumbu out injured tonight and Dicker sent off though so they may be slightly weakened for Saturday.

From what I've heard Mulumbu was just rested last night as a precaution after he took a knock on Saturday and should be fine for the weekend. Kiltie likewise.

1-0 Celtic

4-0 Brora

3-2 tonight with an 87th minute winner vs 10 men.

Feelgood factor well and truly at Rugby Park - could see a good away crowd on Saturday.

7 home games won in a row. First time we've done that since 1979/1980!

17 goals for and 3 against.

I'd expect a decent away support on Saturday, seems to be a decent level of interest from the lot I go with anyway.

Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

7 home games won in a row. First time we've done that since 1979/1980!

17 goals for and 3 against.

I'd expect a decent away support on Saturday, seems to be a decent level of interest from the lot I go with anyway.

Looking forward to it.

Good to see both Ayrshire teams doing well this season! Not being burdened with petty local rivalries its nice to see both my local teams on the up. Still be nice to win on Saturday though and enjoy the bragging rights that would come with it!

Good to see both Ayrshire teams doing well this season! Not being burdened with petty local rivalries its nice to see both my local teams on the up. Still be nice to win on Saturday though and enjoy the bragging rights that would come with it!

Ha, I'd love Ayr in the top flights but they have been beyond shite for my full life!

Nearly got promoted late 90s but apart from that they've not got close.

They win a cup tie against us and it's like they've won the world cup!