All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Claret and amber blood in my veins.

3. Yesterday
  4. I'm doomed!!! 🤣🤣🤣...cue..........
  5. Trouble is when someone quotes them you see it or if someone replies to that person and others chip in you end up reading stuff and not understanding the context. Best to just scroll past their posts
  6. Can I get a second chance? I promise to behave! 😍
  7. Yeah. Go into your account settings and you can put people on ignore.
  8. Our record against Aberdeen at Pittodrie is at least as good as our record against them at Fir Park is bad. No idea if we win this one. But I dont think we lose it. 3-3 again!
  9. To be fair. Lots of players do the same as you say. Like Spittal. We'll get nothing for him. Theo is contracted till the end of 2025 anyway.
  10. There are a number of thoroughly dislikeable folk on here , who cannot debate with anyone with resorting to abuse and insults because you may disagree with them. I just make it clear to these types I will not discuss anything with them and move on. I don't know if there is a block facility of this site but if not it could be worth getting..
  11. The fee is immaterial. Neither Turnbull or Lennon needed to sign extended contracts but did so to make sure the club got a payment for their investment. They knew they were / are going and could have left for nothing but chose to help the club . As I said they are exceptions. Whatever Bair does it is extremely unlikely if he knows he's a wanted man and likely to be leaving that he'd sign an extended contract to ensure Motherwell were taken care of. He, like the vast majority, will when the time comes piss off without so much as a backward glance to the club. Football is full of guys like Chris Cadden..
  12. Not sure Ive seen anyone telling another poster to shut up in respect of the investment stuff or indeed opinions of players / the manager. The ones who tend to be called out are those who are negative about absolutely everything regardless of context. Ive had some lively debates with your good self and others at times over opinions. But as you yourself said previously, thats what this place is about. I think we can both agree though that we were both wrong about Bair. But he is better than "semi-pro" level! 😉
  13. I think it's a bit different re Turnbull and Lennon given the fee Turnbull was sold for and what Lennon will probably go for. And to be fair right now it's just speculation re Theo moving on
  14. I dont know what it is many Motherwell fans cant get their head around about the ground improvements. The £3 million we got from Government was a 20 year interest free loan. It could not be spent on players wages . The stipulation was it must be spent on the fabric of the club. The club would have been mad not to take the loan. At worst the expenditure to finance that loan in any year only ever amounts to £150,000 a year. A very small proportion of any losses we incur in any season. The £3million pound will never ever appear as a loss on the clubs accounts because its not a loss its a loan. There is so much pish written about us wasting money on ground improvements when the reality is we couldn't have got the loan for anything else and it was an absolute bargain on those terms.
  15. he doesn't owe us anything, we may think he does but the reality is he looks after himself and no one else. Guys like Turnbull and Lennon are the exception to the rule and they tried to look after themselves and the club.
  16. It would be nice to think Bair acknowledges we've kick started his career and he'll sign an extension, if only to up any transfer fee a wee bit. But his goals have helped keep us up in a season where it looked like we were in big trouble, so maybe he feels we're about even. Who knows? It's pretty certain Kettlewell will want want to keep Bair, but if an offer comes in and the board feel it's good enough, it won't be his decision.
  17. He owes us for giving him the chance when others, including most on here were very adamant that he was total shite. Let go by St Johnstone doesn't look good on any strikers CV . Scoring only 1 goal, i think, last season not many would have given him that chance. I feel he will have this in mind when making any decision. Manager was absolutley right about him. Sell or keep him its up to SK.
  18. The bogeyman says it’s from a Nigerian prince, all we have to do is give him all our bank details and he will transfer the money - think he’s worked with Accies before.
  19. SN has had limited game time , any time I've seen him, he's looked decent
  1. Load more activity