Player Sponsorship Raffle 2012

Brazilian

EDIT: £700 Target has been raised folks :cheers:

EDIT: going for a £700 target :O to cover a second sponsorship so please join in if you can

time to try and raise funds to sponsor a player

it'll be the 8th time by the WTFC-steelmenonline forums

If you want to join in, just pledge an amount in this thread and I'll add it to the first post as we go

THE IDEA & COSTS

It costs £350 to sponsor each players Euro-top, edit:target is now two tops @£350 each = £700

I've committed this money to the Club to reserve a top(edit: couple of tops now reserved) so hopefully as a group we can get the money together and help out

The idea is that people contribute in multiples of £5 in order to get their name on 'raffle ticket' for a draw asap after payments are collected in. Each £5 increment will get a place in the draw

The winner of the draw will receive the sponsors privileges ( sponsored top & opportunity to receive it at an end of season event)

So, if you donate £5, you will get one chance at winning the strip/s, whereas a £20 donation will get you four chances and so on.......

It's basically whatever you can afford, but £5 is the minimum pledge. I thought about making it £10 but folk in the past have pledged various multiples of £5 and it all goes into the club

Most of us can't afford to sponsor a player ourselves, but doing it like this we can help support club and every fiver contributed has approximately a 1 in 60'ish chance of winning

PAYMENT:

Send PayPal payment to.... iainmande@hotmail.com , PayPal takes a cut but if the contribution is marked as a GIFT payment then I should receive the full amount and the sender covers the charge

Please remember to include your board name in the PayPal payment so I can mark it off, and also that it's for sponsorship and remember its a GIFT payment B-)

message me with a PM or post here, if you require postal details to send a cheque or if you'd rather meet up and pay cash.

I think Stuarty had a good evening the last time as the strip winner in the company of players and management and looked well chuffed with receiving Hutchinsons top.

dsc9504.jpg

SteveDiggle £20

WeeYin £20

DelBoy £10

KirkySuperSub £10

YosemiteSam £20

CoolHandLuc £10

NottsMFC £20

Snap19 £20

Finlay £10

Vic £10

Desp £10

StipelsGod £20

Ecky £20

Kiai £15

AndrewK £10

WeeToonWellfan £10

Foghorn £10

Linsay12 £10

Andy_P £10

Mad Dog £50

Numpty £20

Brazilian £15

first £350 target reached

siebsbarmyarmy £20

Joe Wark The Legend £5

Special aka £10

Auldyin £20

StuWell £20

Welldaft MK1 £20

well_nuts £20

Kmcalpin £15

optimus prime £20

NethertonWellfan £25

Mad Well Dobe Owner £10

Kmcalpin £10

Finlay £10

Burn_Broomfield £20

Rory Bellows £15

mfc88 £20

Stuarty £10

WeeYin £10

SteveDiggle £15

Jam20 £15

Big Wispy Flossy £10

JimH £20

Cambo £10

thats £350 to cover the second top all paid up

:thumbup::drinks:

Finlay, Vic, Desp & StipelsGod all received and updated in the first post

Thanks folks

Finlay, I was working with the club on whats available, its looking like it'll be a first team defender, should finalise it early next week

£20 sent, Alistair

Cheers Ive added that and another from Kiai to the first post

Alistair, I cant PM you yet, until you post another few times, the email address on your payment is moiras starting ab64@ is that the one you want contacted on with any information?