• Fraser Kerr
    • John Sutton
    • Iain Vigurs
    • Zaine Francis-Angol
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Craig Moore
    • Null Vote

Very strong team performance.

Nielsen had a couple of excellent saves and no hairy moments. I thought Anier worked his socks off giving van Dijk one of the toughest matches he must have had this season as well as tracking back really well. Must have run miles.

Angol had a good game today as well. Reid did well in front of the back four. Sutton got two goals.

Man of the Match though has to be Jack Leitch. Superb performance for the young man. If he can keep that level of performance up he's going to go places.

Great team performance all round but special mention for Hammell who was a real leader today & played out of his skin. I'd have given him MOTM & Leitch definitely the young MOTM. No failures today though so credit to the full team is due.

Hard to filter it all out for a balanced view with passion running so high,

But Jack Leitch was immense, outstanding performance from a player at any stage of their career

and big Hutch is a machine , he might make the occasional error but losing the fight he brings us is gonna hurt

Difficult to pick this week as everyone played their part.

Gunnar was solid and had great pen save.

Vigurs was composed and gave us a cutting edge.

Sutton put in a huge shift and got 2 goals.

Anier gave their back 4 problems with his running all day.

However, given his age and the fact he matched Scott Brown yard for yard, playing some lovely football, not to mention the Zidane turn, it has to be Jack Leitch.

Take a bow son. Great performance.

Sutton for me and I would have gone for him had we lost 2-3. He covered every blade of the pitch and gave every Celtic player problems at some points. Leitch gave a performance miles above my expectation and seemed to be having fun too.

You might be right sieb - but I wouldn't be disappointed if that was the case. Nothing against Carswell, but Leitch is a far more positive and mobile option - great game from someone so young in years and a great prospect

The big difference is Leitch makes the forward runs and isnt scared to have a pop. Carswells been good this season, better than i expected but Leitch (it would seem) offers more of an attacking threat

1397942616[/url]' post='409356']

The big difference is Leitch makes the forward runs and isnt scared to have a pop. Carswells been good this season, better than i expected but Leitch (it would seem) offers more of an attacking threat

Maybe that is our well balanced central mid-field in 2 years time.

• Like 1