Bbc Sportsound

gunn

I missed the show tonight and I've just finished listening to the podcast there. After listening to them talk about Aberdeen for god knows how long, they never mentioned Motherwell or St Johnstone? Maybe they did on the live show but my point is that this mob on the BBC seem to not give one fuck about Motherwell. Does anyone else agree??

Sometimes I think it can be a good thing but they certainly deserve so much more recognition after being Scotland's 2nd best team 3 YEARS RUNNING!!

I missed the show tonight and I've just finished listening to the podcast there. After listening to them talk about Aberdeen for god knows how long, they never mentioned Motherwell or St Johnstone? Maybe they did on the live show but my point is that this mob on the BBC seem to not give one fuck about Motherwell. Does anyone else agree??

Sometimes I think it can be a good thing but they certainly deserve so much more recognition after being Scotland's 2nd best team 3 YEARS RUNNING!!

Yes. Last season was cringeworthy.

Nothing was made of Russell Anderson's illegal goal at Fir Park but we all know how the BBC fell over themselves on the last day of the season to ask Derek McInnes leading questions - just one example. I have no problem with commercial media outlets taking a biased view as their objective is to make a profit, not report the facts, but you'd expect that the BBC would have higher standards, but it does not. Simple solution is to switch off.

Yes. Last season was cringeworthy.

Nothing was made of Russell Anderson's illegal goal at Fir Park but we all know how the BBC fell over themselves on the last day of the season to ask Derek McInnes leading questions - just one example. I have no problem with commercial media outlets taking a biased view as their objective is to make a profit, not report the facts, but you'd expect that the BBC would have higher standards, but it does not. Simple solution is to switch off.

I remember maybe about 6-8 weeks left in the season, when Aberdeen were still in the Scottish cup, I was listening to one of the broadcasts before Aberdeen played Hearts. Richard Gordon, Willie Miller and Tom English had a big discussion on winning an 'Aberdeen treble'. Two cup wins, and 2nd in the league. I think we can all recognise that it would be a fantastic achievement, but the audacity to be discussing that on national radio long before any prizes were due to be dished out, blew me away. Had they not learned anything from the Celtic fans who had planned to win 3 trebles when Rangers were on their lower league tour.

Fuck Aberdeen.

Fuck Willie Miller.

Fuck their freezing, pish away end.

Fuck their hilarious 'WE HATE YOUR h*n MANAGER' patter.

289382-jamie-langfield.jpg

Big John Sutton incoming. GIRUY.

I noticed this when Willie Miller started raving about a last minute equaliser at Pittodrie. Reporting what he wanted to see, rather than what actually did.

Then the press started a 'new firm' lovefest.

It'll be the same next season until the vile h*n near promotion.