Any Pubs Showing The Second Leg?

Yir Elder

As someone who knows zero about watching football online, how likely is it there will be a stream of the game?

It's been confirmed that it will be broadcast on Icelandic TV so there is a possibility that it will be streamed somewhere, the shoutbox is normally good for links.

However, you admit to knowing nothing about watching football online...

Lot's of sites will try to install all sorts of crap on your PC.

If you are not already using Firefox I would recommend installing that along with the Adblock+ plugin and use that to watch streams. Others on here may recommend using Google Chrome but FF & ADB+ work fine for me.

prices will start to rise as soon as the sites detect increased traffic looking at routes, and as soon as bookings get made they'll rise more steeply.

but then who would book on the basis of us going through, when the home or away legs have not been confirmed as yet?

prices will start to rise as soon as the sites detect increased traffic looking at routes, and as soon as bookings get made they'll rise more steeply.

but then who would book on the basis of us going through, when the home or away legs have not been confirmed as yet?

Eh? I thought that since Well/Stjarnan were drawn first, the first leg would automatically be at home?!

Really? I must be stupid, but what effect does Commonwealth games have on our home tie....security/police issues / travel??

Police, who would definitely be needed if the Poles were in town. There was a suggestion on here that we couldn't even host a friendly/testimonial during the games.

Really? I must be stupid, but what effect does Commonwealth games have on our home tie....security/police issues / travel??

there are roof top snipers in bridgeton and there were two helicopters over the strathy for a good chunk of the afternoon despite nothing happening there. there were also four engines parked down the watersports centre last week presumably in case the park spontaneously burst into flames.

it's fair to say the police and the scottish government have lost all sense of perspective about these games.

if the poles tell us they don't want to swap then we should go for tynecastle or firhill as an alternative venue.