Aberdeen V Motherwell 24/10/14

Yabba's Turd

We're still missing Hutchinson, but it's everything else that's wrong with the team.

If you can't defend you're nothing.

Agreed. Shaun made a lot of mistakes last season but he made them because he was stepping up and trying to lead and set an example.

Credit to everyone who heads up on friday.

Aberdeen with a score to settle, us in utter free fall chucking in goals left right and centre whilst being unable to score at the other end only points to a sound pumping.....5-0 Aberdeen.

This. Worst Motherwell team I've seen since I started going to the games in 1984, and getting worse by the week.

This. Worst Motherwell team I've seen since I started going to the games in 1984, and getting worse by the week.

Said this at game yesterday. Yes we had poor teams in the mid to late 80's but we were a club getting out of deep financial crisis and McLean and Chapman had us heading in the right direction.

We as a club at present have no leadership or direction, on or off the park.

Tells a story when at least 3 season ticket holders who sit near me haven't been seen at last few home games.

People are getting seriously fed up.

Aye, we are going to lose by 4/5 here unless MCCALL and the Players get something right!

Think we need a switch up of players, bring in a couple u20s, leave the failing players out for a bit. We are losing games without change, we should risk defeat with one.

Dom Thomas looks decent, partnered by Vigurs and Ojamaa in the front 3 could do us a turn.

Midfield of Carswell, Leitch and Lasley

Usual back four.

Anyone in goals. Equal liability between the pair.

Perhaps a bit of creativity will lead to something..

I'm half serious here, when do the protests start to save our club then?

The last mob I was in, people were chanting "Hay must stay". Didn't work then, can't see it swaying many opinions now.

I've witnessed a lot of poor performances over the years, and a few relegations. However, set against the backdrop of the weakest league and opposition in living memory I'm really beginning to fear that the proponents of the "worst team ever" buzz might be right.

• Like 1

Aye, we are going to lose by 4/5 here unless MCCALL and the Players get something right!

Think we need a switch up of players, bring in a couple u20s, leave the failing players out for a bit. We are losing games without change, we should risk defeat with one.

Dom Thomas looks decent, partnered by Vigurs and Ojamaa in the front 3 could do us a turn.

Midfield of Carswell, Leitch and Lasley

Usual back four.

Anyone in goals. Equal liability between the pair.

Perhaps a bit of creativity will lead to something..

What usual back 4? The one with Hammell or Zfa or Reid at left back? Or Ramsden , Kerr or Reid at right back? Or, in fact the one with McManus, Kerr, O'Brien or Ramsden in the middle?

The back 4 has been all over the shop this season.

What usual back 4? The one with Hammell or Zfa or Reid at left back? Or Ramsden , Kerr or Reid at right back? Or, in fact the one with McManus, Kerr, O'Brien or Ramsden in the middle?

The back 4 has been all over the shop this season.

Aye, right enough.

Hammell, Obrien,Mick, Reid

Or

hammell, Rambo, Mick, Reid

Stupid changes to an already OK back four will leak goals!