• Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Zaine Francis-Angol
    • Bob McHugh
    • Lee Erwin
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Null Vote

How can 4 people have voted for josh law ?????

I wouldn't worry about it, it's long since that the MOTM has been conducted with any great hint of seriousness on here, that said perhaps these four chaps might want to elaborate on why Josh got their vote.

.law.jpg

What's that? I didn't tell you I was going to make this one a public vote and everyone can see exactly who voted for who, Tsk... silly me.....

• Like 5

I wouldn't worry about it, it's long since that the MOTM has been conducted with any great hint of seriousness on here, that said perhaps these four chaps might want to elaborate on why Josh got their vote.

.law.jpg

What's that? I didn't tell you I was going to make this one a public vote and everyone can see exactly who voted for who, Tsk... silly me.....

I've wondered who it was all this time...

I have no doubt Josh Law is a nice guy and a hard trainer however I find it embarrassing that an average conference footballer who played with a below average conference team, in the depths of Derbyshire should be anywhere near playing regularly in the Scottish top flight!!

I recognise the Scottish top flight is not the best but I can only see this as Mcall doing a favour for Laws father, reeks a bit of Billy Davies bringing in his brother John......who was equally as pish!!