The Next 4 Games

DEWELL

Our next 4 games with 3 at home to St.Johnstone.Dundee and Caley and away to Ross County will go a long way to deciding if we stay in the SPL. It's crunch time no excuses we need EVERY player in Claret and Amber to produce for us now. Hopefully Barraclough can get at least 3 players in to help.Everyone who follows Motherwell knows our failings this season but Barraclough HAS TO GET THEM UP FOR THESE GAMES.... :huh:

Capital letters apart he makes a valid point though

Of course. If you use "could", that is always valid.

The next 4 games could result in a solar eclipse.

The next 4 games could see John Sutton score 15 goals.

The next 4 games could be postponed.

Most likely, however, we'll pick up a few points and still be in a dogfight.

You can't pick and choose what games we need points from and where we can accept defeats, not in this sort of position.We just need to find a way of getting points from as many games as possible but considering how sh1te the bottom 2 are 1 win from 4 would probably still leave us in 10th.

You can't pick and choose what games we need points from and where we can accept defeats, not in this sort of position.We just need to find a way of getting points from as many games as possible but considering how sh1te the bottom 2 are 1 win from 4 would probably still leave us in 10th.

I don't think there is much difference in shite between the bottom 2 and the bottom 3 ,,,, not from what iv watched this season ,we just need to hope that they are just a wee bit more shitey than us :whistling: :whistling:

If we lose nine games in a row we will need a new manager.

Hard to argue with.We need to find goals from somewhere and defend properly. Haven't been doing it all season so hard to see it happening now. Could also do with a slice of luck, but that doesn't seem to be happening at the moment. I do think luck balances itself out over time, but when you are playing poorly, every bad bounce that leads to a goal or dodgy offside call that costs you a good chance can seem to count double as we do not have the heart to bounce back from it.

1422144720[/url]' post='430341']

Of course. If you use "could", that is always valid.

The next 4 games could result in a solar eclipse.

The next 4 games could see John Sutton score 15 goals.

The next 4 games could be postponed.

Most likely, however, we'll pick up a few points and still be in a dogfight.

+1 plenty thing can happen between now and the end of the season to change things after these 4 games.

If we lose the next 4 games we're relegated. I've had posters on here asking if i've ever actually watched football when i said we were a certainty to lose to Celtic and Dundee Utd. I've been watching football since 1973 and this Motherwell team is as bad as i've seen. I've already stated St.johnstone will beat us on saturday so we've 3 massive games after that. Lose all 3 and we're fucked. <_>

Our next 2 games after these 4 is 2 certain defeats away to Aberdeen and home to Accies. So if we go into them with 4 straight defeats it's goodnight from us. <_ . dont need to be a genius work that out.we get home wins and draw at dingwall least.>