An Important Week For Us

Kmcalpin

I make no apology for restating an article on FPC due to its importance.

This week is going to be a big week for us. Firstly and most importantly, an announcement is likely to be made about the club changing hands with Les Hutchison and the Society confirmed as the way forward.

Secondly, the transfer window comes to a close and we can expect 1 or 2 new signings, hopefully. These could have a big impact on our season on the pitch.

Finally a big game against St Johnstone coming up on Saturday.

Exciting yes, but no time for the faint hearted.

I know we have been served dross on the park recently & confidence is low. so I reckon we need to rally around the team, try & support as noisily as possible. the lads on sat. at tannadice were great & in fine voice, hopefully signing news this week will be good & the team play as well, if not better, this sat. v st. johnstone .C.O.Y.W.

I know we have been served dross on the park recently & confidence is low. so I reckon we need to rally around the team, try & support as noisily as possible. the lads on sat. at tannadice were great & in fine voice, hopefully signing news this week will be good & the team play as well, if not better, this sat. v st. johnstone .C.O.Y.W.

Yep let's back the team 100% and pull together . We all want what's best for MFC , so let's show this on Saturday

Les Hutchison has been at the club all week apparently, and the last communications suggested a formal announcement today, don't know if that has changed or if there is a presser scheduled for this evening.

And in Bara's pre-match interview he seemed to suggest that everything has been resolved.