Mfc Podcast

AndyRoss

Already building up some really good feedback from the 20 plus responses so far.

I'll keep trying to respond to things that have been brought up and hopefully it'll help us improve the podcast.

There's various things we have been discussing and one of the issues is trying to nail the sound quality going forward - our eBay clip microphones perhaps aren't the greatest but it could be a while until we get a studio.....Seriously though, the equipment for professional recording is outwith our reach for now, but I think the sound has got gradually better in recent times.

Another point made by a few is that we always seem to be mates with guests, this is quite often the case with fan guests, if there's people on here or you have mates that you think would be up for joInning us in the future then just get in touch on here or via any of our social media sites. We won't know people are interested in coming on unless we are made aware of that.

Cheers

Absolutely no idea what was actually wrong with the audio file but I somehow managed to get it sorted today (I think/hope).

It seems to be working now, so please crack on and let us know if there are still any issues...

It might be late but here it is - the latest summer special with RICHIE FORAN. We're tentatively sharing this just in case there are still issues with it, so if there are let us know - but we're quietly confident that we've got there in the end...

"Former Motherwell star Richie Foran joins Sparra, Busta & Jay to discuss his time at Fir Park, his current role at Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Gaelic football, and the Megabar.

Disclaimer: We've had a few issues with the audio file for this one. If it doesn't work on a phone or tablet, please try a laptop or PC. If you experience any issues with it, please let us know."

Just caught up on the shaun Teale and Richie Foran podcasts.

Both intetesting, Foran came across as a really decent bloke, and like Kevin twaddle I was pleasantly surprised at the warmth he had for MFC.

I would question whether he did "get away with it" in terms of fitness at fir park mind you, my memories of him are blowing out his arse in as little 30 minutes at times.

Didn't really know the Shaun Teale story, was in the days before Internet message boards and social media and working Saturdays at the time, I'd possibly become a bit detached. Always a player I liked though.

Was good to hear his side, although he did come across pretty bitter, and seems to have fallen out with everyone everywhere he's been.

:lol:

• Like 2

Here we go troops - Rob McKinnon follows in the footsteps of Brian Martin and Kevin Twaddle, joining us to pick his all-time dream XI from the players he played with throughout his career.

It's a great listen. Particularly as we chin him about congratulating van der Gaag on the Motherwell job! What a frightening midfield he picks too...

Thoroughly recommend watching the video if you can as it features some great wee features and additions thanks to Davie aka "VS media" aka "the unseen/unheard fourth member of the podcast team" (like the fourth cunt from Green Day).

But a few folk had also suggested they'd prefer the option to listen to the audio file away from YouTube, so we're going to start putting them on our Soundcloud too.

You can find it here: https://soundcloud.com/bytheminsport/mfc-podcast-xi-rob-mckinnon

• Like 1

NEW PODCAST - We are joined by Jim Paterson on our final summer special podcast.

New episode now on iTunes, Soundcloud and Libsyn.

The former 'Well defender/midfielder recalls getting a chance under Terry Butcher, his struggles with injury, Mark McGhee's turnaround at MFC, Phil O'Donnell, his career after Fir Park and much more.

• Like 1

NEW PODCAST - We are joined by Jim Paterson on our final summer special podcast.

The former 'Well defender/midfielder recalls getting a chance under Terry Butcher, his struggles with injury, Mark McGhee's turnaround at MFC, Phil O'Donnell, his career after Fir Park and much more.

Loved Stepover as a player, remember being frustrated at his poor form then dissapearance for a few months, all explained, and a reminder that sometimes players cannot deliver for many reasons even when selected

the insight to the different managers is a real coup, fascinating to hear some detail around what it was like in dressing rooms and training pitches.

Brilliant podcast get the feeling Jim enjoyed, just opening up, tugged at the heartstrings as well

Here we go troops - Rob McKinnon follows in the footsteps of Brian Martin and Kevin Twaddle, joining us to pick his all-time dream XI from the players he played with throughout his career.

It's a great listen. Particularly as we chin him about congratulating van der Gaag on the Motherwell job! What a frightening midfield he picks too...

Big Rab likes a Dutchman, thought he was going to pick Paul Baker up front!!

Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/bytheminsport/bytheminmfc-podcast-38

Libsyn - http://traffic.libsyn.com/bytheminmfc/Podcast_5-7-15.mp3

Did you know what he meant?

• Like 1