Post Split Fixtures

Kmcalpin

I'd be a tad cautious about post split fixtures until they are actually announced. We are due 3 home games and 2 away games to equalise the number of home/away fixtures but as we were in the top 6 last season this isn't guaranteed. We could end up with more away games than home ones.

On the basis that the only change to current league standings is that Dundee replace Hamilton in the top six (an assumption I know), we would be due

Kilmarnock H, Ross County H, Hamilton A, St Mirren A and Partick Thistle H. However although that does seem a likely scenario it may not pan out that way.

Players contracts all end on June 30th as per instruction of SFA rules - so no legal can of worms at all.

Funnily enough I was looking at player loans in the Championship and the standard date that loan deals expire is the 5th of May.

Quite a few clubs could have important players missing going into the play offs, for instance Hibs would have sent back Martin Boyle to Dundee, Keith Watson to Dundee Utd and Dylan McGeouch to Celtic, three players that have been in the first eleven most weeks.

Funnily enough I was looking at player loans in the Championship and the standard date that loan deals expire is the 5th of May.

due to the season finishing on 2nd May,

trying to recall if this came up previously and there was a workaround, thinking it was a cup final related event for a lower league side

due to the season finishing on 2nd May,

trying to recall if this came up previously and there was a workaround, thinking it was a cup final related event for a lower league side

Was not QOS? As their league season finished two or three weeks before the cup final, they had their contracts to then