Motherwell V Ross County 02/05/15

Yabba's Turd

maybe the imposter vigurs will be in beside the county fans ,,, while still collecting his wages from us , oh and av heard he WILL be signing with them next year ............. WANKER !!!!!!!!!

Why would that bother you if he's an imposter. If he's as shite as people claim then why give a shit?

I'm missing this as in Las Vegas for the fight...... Was gutted to be missing it but after tonight can't see anything but a defeat.

I reckon I would probably rather get punched in the baws by mayweather and pac man than go to this game next Friday.

And yes, of course I will be there.

Enjoy Vegas mate, can't tell you jealous I am

• Like 1

maybe the imposter vigurs will be in beside the county fans ,,, while still collecting his wages from us , oh and av heard he WILL be signing with them next year ............. WANKER !!!!!!!!!

I agree Vigurs was the biggest culprit tonight and has also been to blame for the last 5 months. He hasn't played for barraclough yet ffs

New back 5 of Twardzick, Hammell, Kerr, Ramsden and Watt.

Leitch in the middle with Grant?

Moore up front?

Doesn't really matter, we're getting beat and it should all be about preparing for the playoffs, of which I have absolutely no faith or confidence in the players and management to do so to anything even approaching the standard we will require.

3-0 County

Don't forget last summer Stuart McCall awarded Keith Lasley a 2 year deal.

Pearo is a different kettle of fish - last night he just didn't look fit, but is normally combative and able to make a few good runs at defences.

Last time we won a match Keith Lasley was by miles Man of the Match.

Why does Baraclough refuse to put a 3rd man in midfield, particularly when the likes of Pearson looks to be carrying an injury?

Despite the lack of quality in the league, you can't go away from home with a 2 man midfield when your defence is less than competent. Back in January, he disrespected Dundee, a team who hammered us at FP previously, by going up to Dens with effectively a 424 formation and he's learned little since.

• Like 1

Scores today are interesting. Who knows how County will take today's defeat - it's not unheard of for one result to knock the wheels off a good run. Similarly, St Mirren scudding Kilmarnock could affect the game after this as County play them and we play Killie. Late surge from St Mirren?

That said, I worry that we need the opposition to be poor to gain points. The 3 good wins all involved the opposition being a bit shite and as soon as we've come up against a bit of organisation and endeavor we have struggled. Can't see County being that poor - can only see a defeat here.