Remaining Games £10/5

gaz7

As it says we need as many fans at remaining games as possible and prices should be priced accordingly.£10 for adults and £5 for everyone else.also everyone who comes to these next 3 games as well as season ticket holders will get ticket for playoffs if they wanted one which again I hope would be priced accordingley . playoffs now look almost certain even for an optimist like myself but if we are going in them lets get some momentum built up before then. We cannot afford to have hibs or Rangers if it is either of them taking over our ground in a playoff.give them 10% of tickets and we will get same for their ground.a one off game with them will yes generate 100k from their fans if we give them 4k tickets but if we are relegated that figure will be much much greater in losses. What's everyone thoughts.

Ps although 2nd half tonight was dire goals change games and we had plenty chances in 1st half to be in lead.we are not finished yet.COYW.

Flow said in his podcast interview that the days of one off price reductions were gone and that we were going to have to get creative with ticketing in the future. Things like flexi tickets etc.

In light of the last two performances I have witnessed first hand you couldn't pay me to go to the next game.

I'll be at every game for the rest of the season regardless.

In my mind we are now relegated, which is when you need your diehards the most, so to risk pissing them off for the remaining games by letting people who didn't fancy it for the first 30 odd games in for a tenner would be a terrible move.

Keep the pricing as it is, treat the next four games as pre-season friendlies and try to get it right for the play-off.

• Like 1

You'd have to pay me £10/5 to watch this shite!!

Worst Motherwell team I've ever seen and their names will be forever associated with being the first Motherwell team to be relegated in 31 years. The Malpas team or team from 96/97 would wipe the floor with them!

Absolute disgrace to the jersey every one of them.

I'm guessing the "I don't care if we have to field our 16 year olds and get beat every week, as long as we maintain sporting integrity with the Ranger vote" attitude has finally died.

Personally, I'd be going to all the remaining games having experienced much worse than this one. We need to string a few results together so we can hit a play-off with some sort of form, and I'll still be supporting us to the bitter end.

I do think charging a tenner would be a nice gesture to the fans who've had to endure a lot this season. Personally i wont be at any of the last 4 games or the play offs cos i believe that whoever be it Hibs, Sevco or Queens we play with that defence and midfield we'll get gubbed anyway.

I do think charging a tenner would be a nice gesture to the fans who've had to endure a lot this season. Personally i wont be at any of the last 4 games or the play offs cos i believe that whoever be it Hibs, Sevco or Queens we play with that defence and midfield we'll get gubbed anyway.

I am sure you will be MISSED

• Like 3

Got to love fans that wont go cos we might not win.
  • Like 1

Like Weeyin, I'm not happy at what's been on offer this season, but I've followed my team for near 50 years, and yes there have been periods when it's been torture, but I will be at the home games, and very probably the Midden, that are left, and regardless of what division we end up in, I'll be there next year as well. I've no doubt I'll be pulling out the little hair I have left, I could well be frustrated as hell, but I'll still give what backing I can.

Each to their own when it comes to making their decision, but there I'll be.

MON RA DOSSERS

• Like 2

Ill probably end up at the game on Saturday but if i'm not, it won't be because I don't think we'll win, it'll be because i'm not turning up to watch a team who can't be arsed. I can handle losing, we're a small club and that comes with the territory but a lack of effort is unacceptable. The people who went to the effort to take half days yesterday and set up the display put more effort in than the team on the park.

• Like 4