Fixture Backlash

Neilwell86

After having a look on twitter, there appears to be a lot of rangers fans boycotting the cup game as a "get it up ye" for the club statement regarding fixtures against the old firm, I'm neither here nor there with the fixtures, we will survive just fine either way but it looks as though the extra few quid we would have got from the cup fixture is up the shitter now as well.

Thought they were going to boycott everyone who voted them down anyway? Couldn't really care less, long time since most Rangers or Celtic games have been a sell out at Fir Park so any loss will be a lot less than it used to be. Won't miss them a bit.

After having a look on twitter, there appears to be a lot of rangers fans boycotting the cup game as a "get it up ye" for the club statement regarding fixtures against the old firm, I'm neither here nor there with the fixtures, we will survive just fine either way but it looks as though the extra few quid we would have got from the cup fixture is up the shitter now as well.

If that's what makes them sleep easier at night, let them carry on.

However, I have my suspicions that the ones on social media battering on about boycotts and the like, would struggle to pick out Ibrox on a map. Still, i'm sure they buy the new top on the day it's released every year...

Hardly a backlash if Motherwell avoids being swamped with zombies.

Rangers fans tend not to turn out in big numbers anyway for cup games (unless its a final) but the fact that its the first game of the season might bring more out than usual.

My Rangers supporting mate reckons Rangers will sell out, as 1st chance to see Barton etc.

Also as its a cup game, we don't get all the money, so they won't have any issue there.