• Carl McHugh
    • Louis Moult
    • Lee Lucas
    • Marvin Johnson
    • Chris Cadden
    • Dom Thomas
    • Dylan Mackin
    • Null Vote

I missed pretty much all of last season due to work so it's the first time i've seen Cadden in the flesh. Was really impressed with his feet and his ability on the ball, although he did seem to invariably end up heading backwards after beating his men, and wouldn't expect everything he tried would be as successful against a stronger midfield. Henegan looked pretty solid and Moult and Ainsworth were effective...Ainsworth's delivery from corrners looks like it has seen some work...they were all into dangerous areas.

Can't argue with Marvin for MOTM though, when he starts a game well and knows early that he's got his full-backs, he looks almost unstoppable.

Marv was superb at times and his back heel to set up the 3rd was bloody sublime.

Add in his goal and easy to see why we will b lucky to hold onto him end of transfer window, if Goodwillie was worth £2.3 m !!!!

That was Ainsworth if I remember right. Backheel volley to Marvin, who then played Moult in.

Edit: Just watched the highlights and I clearly don't remember rightly at all! :lol:

Marvin played well but Moult was MoM for me. He led the line superbly and his work rate was superb. Youd never have known he was carrying an injury. To last 90 m8ns and get 2 goals, cant ask any more than that.