Scottish League Cup - South Group F Stranraer V Motherwell Sat 30 Jul 15:00

Yabba's Turd

the team knows what needs done to go further in cup, so here,s hoping shooting boots are on & for once we have a comfortable win or at least ahead in the 1st half. needs to drop dom Thomas sadly. hopefully faddy,s influence will bring him on. lets do this motherwell

Trying to remember from the last time we were down there - was there's parking right at the ground?

There is car parking in a surrounding field found it on this site should you need it for the future

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/scotland/stranraer.html#How%20To%20Get%20There%20By%20Car%20&%20Where%20To%20Park

But on to my thoughts for the game 2- 1 motherwell and to go through to the second rounx

• Like 1

There is car parking in a surrounding field found it on this site should you need it for the future

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/scotland/stranraer.html#How%20To%20Get%20There%20By%20Car%20&%20Where%20To%20Park

But on to my thoughts for the game 2- 1 motherwell and to go through to the second rounx

Cheers.

Hoping for a good win. Decent enough team but quite a few times last season a team put 2+ goals past them. So hopefully we can do the same.

Would like to see a strong team start and go for the jugular. Squad looks like being the same from Tues but with McHugh back. For me:

Samson

Tait Heneghan McManus Hammell

Cadden Lasley McHugh

Ainsworth McDonald Johnson

Following Lionel's positive display on Tuesday I would start him ahead of Thomas. Unfortunately I think there is less chance of an ineffective display from Lionel (...I know) and we need the win.

3-0

A lot will depend on Stranraer's attitude. Its their home game and so that might give a wee bit more incentive to attack which will suit us, as we are more of a counterattacking team. If they sit in, on the other hand, we could struggle as may have only one out and out striker on the park.