Fir Park Tannoy

coldonmac

It can be too loud in parts of the main stand as well. This guy has been here a few seasons now and does seem to like the sound of his voice. I wasn't there yesterday, but was at the game v Dundee, and I think having kids read out the starting line ups pr-match is a bit daft.

There's a debate about attracting youngsters and keeping them as supporters of the club on another thread currently. Imagine you're that kid that gets to stand on the park and read the Motherwell team out. There's your emotional tie to the club sorted right there without a single penny of investment required.

Might be pretty daft to you but what a fucking buzz for a six year old that must be and a story that will be recounted by that wean, his family and friends for God only knows how long.

And besides I'd wager in this day and age it'll actually be a minority that are only finding out what the team is through the PA system.

• Like 7