Scottish Premiership Rangers V Motherwell Sat 1 Apr 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Best chance ever.

Weak Rangers side.

Defence we can exploit.

New manager giving us a better organization.

Due a win.

etc.etc.

3 - 1 Rangers who then go onto lose their next 4 games.

I can't get excited about this fixture. Sooner or later our mob will surprise me, but I'm not holding my breath.

• Like 2

Best chance ever.

Weak Rangers side.

Defence we can exploit.

New manager giving us a better organization.

Due a win.

etc.etc.

3 - 1 Rangers who then go onto lose their next 4 games.

I can't get excited about this fixture. Sooner or later our mob will surprise me, but I'm not holding my breath.

Sounds like something I would say!

Gubbed 3-0. I'm over it already. Then comes the 7 cup finals.

yip agree but 7 cup finals with 7 make shift defences that the other teams will no are shaky / terrible and will through everything at them till they wear ud down ,,,, then bang weve conceded then shit the nest,,,,,,hope I am 100% wrong but the shite av watched this year tells me I am not

we just need to hope yaccies n invershoogle are just that wee bit shitter than us

Sounds like something I would say!

Haha, aye I was thinking that when I wrote it.

When it comes to Rangers games, though, I think we are all in the same boat. I think the last time I fancied us winning was when Tommy McLean was the gaffer.

yip agree but 7 cup finals with 7 make shift defences that the other teams will no are shaky / terrible and will through everything at them till they wear ud down ,,,, then bang weve conceded then shit the nest,,,,,,hope I am 100% wrong but the shite av watched this year tells me I am not

we just need to hope yaccies n invershoogle are just that wee bit shitter than us

They aren't, we are every bit as bad , people who console themselves that they are are farting against thunder. The opposition don't need to try against us. If they bide their time we will put the ball in the net for them or at least give the opposition such an assist it would be as near as damn it an own goal.I cannot realistically see where a win is coming from when you look how many we've won since September. We realistically need to win more in 7 games than we've done on the previous 25 , highly unlikely.

They aren't, we are every bit as bad , people who console themselves that they are are farting against thunder. The opposition don't need to try against us. If they bide their time we will put the ball in the net for them or at least give the opposition such an assist it would be as near as damn it an own goal.I cannot realistically see where a win is coming from when you look how many we've won since September. We realistically need to win more in 7 games than we've done on the previous 25 , highly unlikely.

I would agree with this. We are not any better than Inverness and Accies. In fact I'm pretty sure our points gained in 2017 is much worse also. There are many reasons why this will probably be the year we go down, but one of them is to emerge from the January transfer window weaker than our peers.

There's been a few posts like this in recent weeks. The severity and reality of our situation is now dawning on more and more of us.

We are not any better than Inverness and Accies.

Can you imagine if either team had McDonald and Moult up front? Or if you took McDonald and Moult out our team and replaced them with D'Acol and Bingham. We'd be bottom.

There are a couple of players who keep this team competitive and frankly everyone else needs to up their game instead of leaning harder and harder on these guys.

• Like 1

I actually don't think it would take a huge amount of "upping" of the performance, concentration and organisational levels to leave us in with a chance of something on Saturday.

We could and should have had them buried by half-time in the League Cup game and have thrown away leads in the previous games at Ibrox. The last encounter at Fir Park was certainly our weakest display against them of the four but we've been far from uncompetitive in each of the four games thus far this season.

Sometimes, when you very least expect it...

Can you imagine if either team had McDonald and Moult up front? Or if you took McDonald and Moult out our team and replaced them with D'Acol and Bingham. We'd be bottom.

There are a couple of players who keep this team competitive and frankly everyone else needs to up their game instead of leaning harder and harder on these guys.

Absolutely.

Even if with them I suspect we'll be bottom by 5pm in Saturday.

I actually don't think it would take a huge amount of "upping" of the performance, concentration and organisational levels to leave us in with a chance of something on Saturday.

We could and should have had them buried by half-time in the League Cup game and have thrown away leads in the previous games at Ibrox. The last encounter at Fir Park was certainly our weakest display against them of the four but we've been far from uncompetitive in each of the four games thus far this season.

Sometimes, when you very least expect it...

I'd pretty much agree with that but the problem is Rangers have only failed to score twice this season and have scored 2 or more in 50% of their home matches. We've also conceded twice in every match against them this season so it looks like we are going to have to score at least 2 goals to get a point.

Can't see that happening.

On the other hand surely we are due a bit of luck against Rangers in particular.