Aalesund Fans!

Psycho1991

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with what has been said about the Norwegian fans tonight. They got right behind their team and seemed to enjoy themselves. They couldnae half sing. Hope they all have a safe journey home. Good luck.

As I said last week they are an excellent support and in general I have not met a bad one yet. I like the touch of having them listed as the 12th man on the team sheet every week. Excellent set of supporters; I will be looking out for their results in future as this club is taking off.....

Was in the South stand and didn't they sure make some noise, well done to them , bit like us in Nancy , if the team was as good as the support they'd be world beaters, Its what football should be about ,travelling in expectation and hope of what might be no matter the odds against you and havin a good time. Non of your casual pish. Ye can stick that up yer ronson :notworthy: Mon the kings of Europe :notworthy:

They were great, as predicted they outsang us(wouldn't be hard as we can't fart without getting lifted). Fir Park's atmosphere was localised in the upper South Stand. Actually makes you wonder why you even bother going to support an SPL side when the one thing you can't do is support them.

Always depresses me how shite the Citadel is nowadays....

Actually makes you wonder why you even bother going to support an SPL side when the one thing you can't do is support them.

Always depresses me how shite the Citadel is nowadays....

if you really feel like that then it might be best to stop attending.

perhaps you'd be happier doing a bit of fly fishing or amatuer dramatics?

if you really feel like that then it might be best to stop attending.

perhaps you'd be happier doing a bit of fly fishing or amatuer dramatics?

Have to say Disco, my Elland Road season ticket is becoming all the more appealing....

We just about fill as much as we could at Fir Park tonight, yet a couple of hundred away fans make more noise than us until we give out a wee chant just after we score the third.... PATHETIC!!!