Stewards

dazamfc

I've just been chucked out the game for absoloutly FUCK ALL. Was celebrating the penalty when everybody at the end of the east stand piled down and I was pushed out onto the pitch. To my shock the 4 stewards grabbed me (you would get less for rape) and chucked me out for absoloutly nothing. If you were sitting in the end section you would see me getting man handled.

I knew they were bad but this just takes the fuckin biscuit.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but it was by no way my fault. I was getting pushed by a few hundred on my back. What was I ment to do?

Levitate?

The stewards areny going to stand there and watch all your wee pals pushing you onto the park. They see you coming over the wall, your committing an offence, out ye go.

I assume you were sitting at the very front of the stand and didny run down the stairs at all?

The stewards areny going to stand there and watch all your wee pals pushing you onto the park. They see you coming over the wall, your committing an offence, out ye go.

I assume you were sitting at the very front of the stand and didny run down the stairs at all?

No and the thing was I was the only one that got threw out. I was stting down the front and how was it my fault that I got THREW over the wall?

No and the thing was I was the only one that got threw out. I was stting down the front and how was it my fault that I got THREW over the wall?

Because you ended up on the park.

You don't seem to be getting this point, you didny get thrown out for fuck all, you got thrown out because you were on the park.

Well I was getting pushed down and I dont know if I reached the gate or not as there were 20odd stewards in front of me pushing me back and hundreds of fans behind me pushing me down. I was more worriedd if I was going to survive

Its like a recollection of Hillsborough.

Rules are rules though, on the park? out ye go.