• Francis Jeffers
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Ross Forbes
    • John Sutton
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Stevie Hammell
    • Null Vote

Hutch for me, solid and growing into the role game by game. Praise to Craigan too, I didn't notice any of mistakes cited by Big Stall. Jenno and Lasley excellent in midfield. Merit in the argument they were woeful in attack so it makes it easier for the defenders to cope.

Only issue for me is, for someone who wasn't there, seeing that we won only 1-0 with a penalty doesn't show how much better we were and how Hamilton are on borrowed time in the SPL.

I hope Billy Reid gets a P45 soon, I'd hate to pay to watch that style of play every week.

Another impressive performance from Jenno so he got my vote.

The rest of the team impressed over performances lately. Gavin Gunning was tearing the Hackies defense to bit in the first half. His running and strength up the touchline was great to watch. Also impressed with Franny Jeffers. Hopefully another couple goals and he'll go from strength to strength.

Hutch for me . Craggs was a lot more composed looking than he has been lately too .

Good performances in the middle again from Jenno and Las , and a decent showing up front from Jeffers , whose movement was good before he tired 2nd half .All round decent team performance , was never going to be a classic against a side who just put 11 men behind the ball and kick the shite oot ye .