Mfc Supporter Questionnaire

Gaag

Anyone involved with this know when we're likely to hear results from it, or when the folks involved will be talking to the club about the results?

Would be interested to know if the fans in general are as negative as some on here about aspects of the club.

The questionnaire has been compiled and a first draft input into a PowerPoint presentation, we would like to add a little more information and cross-reference to some answers that we feel may be pertinent ahead.

Aiming to share the compiled version with Trust by Wednesday ideally (they have had full access to all the online results for some time), end of the week worst case scenario and full support hopefully by next week.

904 responses of which 8 were submitted from the programmes and 4 from distributed forms before the Celtic game.

Just trying to tidy up and make look pretty.

The questionnaire has been compiled and a first draft input into a PowerPoint presentation, we would like to add a little more information and cross-reference to some answers that we feel may be pertinent ahead.

Aiming to share the compiled version with Trust by Wednesday ideally (they have had full access to all the online results for some time), end of the week worst case scenario and full support hopefully by next week.

904 responses of which 8 were submitted from the programmes and 4 from distributed forms before the Celtic game.

I don't know if you intend the questionnaire to become an annual or bi-annual feature but some constructive criticism on the point in bold.

When I read it would be in the programme, I assumed it would have been on an insert in the programme. I would have thought you might have got some more had it been so, rather than having to "rip" up your programme.

• Like 1

I don't know if you intend the questionnaire to become an annual or bi-annual feature but some constructive criticism on the point in bold.

When I read it would be in the programme, I assumed it would have been on an insert in the programme. I would have thought you might have got some more had it been so, rather than having to "rip" up your programme.

Good point Andy.:nod:

• 1 month later...

:rolleyes:

are the responses still being tidied up :popcorn:

:rolleyes:

are the responses still being tidied up :popcorn:

It's been ready for about a month now. The club are creating a dedicated Supporters Advisory Committee area within the official website and the survey results will be posted on the launch day to hopefully drive extra traffic due to the considerable interest it created when launched back in February.

The progression to the cup final has unfortunately meant that time sidelined for the website update has been re-assigned to higher priorities (ticketing, updates, season ticket launch, etc .).

Not that we find this a problem, delay's for cup finals is something we could learn to live with.

Care to qualify that well rounded and thought out statement? You got proof or anything concrete to back it up?

Strange that last night you are giving it both barrel's to TheLip69 for having a go at Provan Sports at every opportunity however it would appear every statement, press release and initiative that comes our of the Chapman Building is fair game for a half empty glass of cynicism.

It's been ready for about a month now. The club are creating a dedicated Supporters Advisory Committee area within the official website and the survey results will be posted on the launch day to hopefully drive extra traffic due to the considerable interest it created when launched back in February.

The progression to the cup final has unfortunately meant that time sidelined for the website update has been re-assigned to higher priorities (ticketing, updates, season ticket launch, etc .).

Not that we find this a problem, delay's for cup finals is something we could learn to live with.

thanks for the reply

no chance we can just get to see the results

could well be many of the views will be out of date by the time the webmaster has time freed up to make them pretty

after all when we win the cup we'll only have , what , 7 weeks to prepare for the European tour, and then there are all the new signings, new owners consortium news and the staff will need holidays sometime

I hate to end up cynical and feel the committee has lost its way by losing touch with its very function for no reason than publshing issues

Care to qualify that well rounded and thought out statement? You got proof or anything concrete to back it up?

Strange that last night you are giving it both barrel's to TheLip69 for having a go at Provan Sports at every opportunity however it would appear every statement, press release and initiative that comes our of the Chapman Building is fair game for a half empty glass of cynicism.

I don't have a go at everything that comes out of the Chapman building. I'm supportive of virtually all things MFC.

One thing that I do comment on is the number of times that we promise something then fail to deliver in a communication sense.

Both club officials and the advisory cttee committed to providing results against the backdrop of quite considerable opposition on here, in the main, to the reconstruction proposals put forward by the steering committee of which we were part. With specific timescales.

Some people put forward good arguments for going with 10 however they I believe were in the minority.

The club as a business are currently taking advantage of the feelgood factor and cleverly taking advantage of the cup final to push season books. All good stuff.

However no matter what happens on the 21st we will be back to bread and butter in a few months time. With the honeymoon over and the cup in the bag maybe one or two will be feeling a bit deflated that we're heading for anti football central with our own board shelling coal on the fire.

I sincerely hope that's well rounded enough.

And would challenge you to list the initiatives I've criticised. I can assure you i could point you to a good few I'm supporting or understanding of.

I can't for the life of me see why our club would benefit from a 10 team league.

It's not that outrageous to have this view and be a tad suspicious when bad news is buried under good news.