2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

The signings JJ has made are in no way going to make Hearts challenge the Old Firm. He has a big squad and that should get him third, but none of these signings make you sit up and go 'Hearts are being serious this year' do they?

Charlton Researcher's thoughts on Llera

He's been our 3rd or 4th choice centre back in his time here. After getting his place but he's usually played well for a few games before having a poor game and being dropped.

He's left footed, tall, so doesn't lose much in the air, decent goal threat when going forward for set pieces. Said to be a very good pro, if not in the team will get on with it and work hard in training. He's generally seen by our fans as very committed, a decent defender but error prone. Some would be happy to keep him as a squad player, I think others will be pleased he's gone.

Can look awkward on the ball, but one of more composed defenders we've had in the last few years. He's known for his long passes out to the right wing. His weaknesses are obvious from his attributes, concentration, consistency, agility, acceleration and pace.

I've always had him rated around 91, he has always been a squad player for us. Might be more solid with the right players around him, you'd definitely want pace elsewhere in your defence at least, something we've not had.

So do we reckon this is going to be a Gannon-like transfer window, with transfers appearing from left field, people that no-one has heard of, or a Brown/McGhee one, with pretty long, drawn out processes?

Disappointing but not unexpected. Difficult to blame him in terms of wages, but I suppose I thought he'd want to test himself at a higher level.

Ach well, thanks for three very decent years Sutty.

Ach well, thanks for three very decent years Sutty.

Aye John, thanks. Now fuck off ya fat slow Jambo c**t. :evilgrin:

• Like 1