2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

"There was always a great atmosphere here when I played and I'm looking forward to having the fans on my side for a change!"

A dig at 'Well fans or just praising the Jambos?

I'm sure he will get a regular game but apart from finishing 3rd/4th in the league, footballing wise I'm not sure what he can achieve at Hearts that he didn't with Motherwell. No way are Hearts going to end up in the group stages of the Europa League and they won't win a Cup. Decision is purely financial and can allow him and his family to continue to stay in the West End. For those reasons I can understand the move.

"There was always a great atmosphere here when I played and I'm looking forward to having the fans on my side for a change!"

eh? He's saying he's looking forward to not getting it in the neck from Jambo fans. Don't see him dissng the Well support there at all
  • Like 3

Sutton can now get to fuck.

What...do you want him to come out in his press conference to be revealed as a Hearts player, and say "nah im no that bothered really, your fans are all dicks"

On a side note though....Zander Diamond and Danny Grainger?!?! Fuck me....blink.gif

• Like 1

Sorry to see him go, but not unexpected. Probably playing it safe remaining in the SPL since he was rotten down south wherever he went.

Dont think he's having a swipe at well fans, merely stating he will have the hearts supporters on side at tynecastle. Was always well supported at FP.

...can allow him and his family to continue to stay in the West End.

Just a wee thought to cheer you all up but thats one c*nt of a daily drive he's got from Glasgow to Edinburgh through rush hour traffic even if he doesn't leave 'til 9.

reckon he's meaning that when he's been at tynecastle, the atmosphere's been great, but the majority of fans there are against him (given he's been with Motherwell/St Mirren).

oh well, not to botherd loosing him as a player, there are far better strikers than him about on less wages that would jump at the chance to play for us.

cant see him gettin many starts for hearts, infact i recon he could spend alot of his contract out on loan.