2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

"Why Aye Man"

Expect a contract extension for an integral member of our defence .... announcement in about 20 mins.

nice - got to be happy with that - The Club being sensible and trying to keep the vultures away? Or just making sure if someone does come in we get a decent wad of cash

Think we'll make a LOT of money on that boy come the right time. I know that has been the clubs view for a couple of years now...he's been seen as their cash-cow from the current crop.

Absolutely brilliant deal for the club. Though..

I had been hoping he'd sign a 3 year extension, so that we'd get another 2 years out him before the 'prime time' to sell kicks in with 2 years left on his deal.

That's probably hoping for way too much though.

Great news all the same.

"Why Aye Man"

Expect a contract extension for an integral member of our defence .... announcement in about 20 mins.

Leaking out info before the official site makes the announcement?

Have you never read Spider-Man? "With great power comes great responsibility" :evilgrin:

Leaking out info before the official site makes the announcement?

Have you never read Spider-Man? "With great power comes great responsibility" :evilgrin:

I don't take any account of anything you write on here since reading your drivel around the time of the Celtic Remembrance Day protest.

• Like 1

Great news, wonder if this is the start of a new strategy similar to Hibs' Scott Brown deal where we get the players to sign an extended deal with the promise to move them on where we can both cash in and make a fair whack of money from them.

Great loyalty from Hutchinson to repay the club who have nurtured him since his move North and no doubt will also ensure that his boys club get a tidy sum when he moves on too rather than go on the cheap or on a free.