2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Jenno and Jeffers got on like a house on fire due to the Liverpool connection, with Franny off, maybe Higdon will be a factor in another contract extension.

Good signing, in terms of age, physical attributes and scoring record.

More of the same thanks.

Fucking delighted.

He's caused us no end of problems over the years.

I always hated watching Craigan or Reynolds trying to play against that big bastard.

He's oor big bastard now though :thumbup: .

Add this to the news of Hutchison signing an extension, the potential for Jennings to be signing on also and the cutting adrift of, what McCall sees, as our deadwood and this must go down as a good week for Motherwell.

Gr8 signing for us has been said i also hated when we played st mirren as he was there main danger man and with our wingers and more pace than sutton he will be a gr8 player for us well done MFC and stuart mccall. Another few crackers like that and we will be laughing next season :thumbup:

Delighted to have Higdon on board.

In work the now, sitting directly across from a loyal Buddy, fair to say i'm not his favourite person right now. With Gallagher also leving SM it could be a tough season ahead for them.

Cautiously optimistic about this. Certainly needed a replacement for sutton and he fits the bill though I think sutton was a bit more mobile so I'm not convinced its a definite improvement. But I'd rather have him than not.

I think we still need a more attacking central mid, a space creating forward and ideally a left winger and an experienced centre half with a bit more legs than craigan to be ready.

• Like 1

Didn't score a lot of goals but created plenty in the right area and won us a lot of freekicks around the box as well as penalties. More consistent than either Jones or Humphrey and yes we did miss him at times.

Utter Rubarb!

Cautiously optimistic about this. Certainly needed a replacement for sutton and he fits the bill though I think sutton was a bit more mobile so I'm not convinced its a definite improvement. But I'd rather have him than not.

I think we still need a more attacking central mid, a space creating forward and ideally a left winger and an experienced centre half with a bit more legs than craigan to be ready.

Right then......

• Like 1

Words 'Rhubarb' mate. JOB could teach Humphrey a thing or two. He is ahead of him and all your childlike, tunnel vision, one way, man crushes can't stop that.

Dazzer, your also on a football message board not writing for an episode of 'Terry and June'.

how do you work that out?

Completely random fact...

A quick look at St Mirren official site shows they scored 46 goals last season (33 SPL/13 cups) with Higdon scoring 15 of these.

Hopefully if we can supply better service, he can build on this return the next two seasons.