2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

I was referring to the usual culprit concerning all things Humphreyesque.

Steve, I distance myself from this comment above, feel free to unleash both barrels. :vinsent:(

I have from a good source that the AVFC CEO has enquired about the availability of a winger from Motherwell. Big interest in Chris Humphrey , expect a deal of about £3.5 mill to take him to villa park this summer.

Oh but of course it must be Officer Dibble surely, sorry but the font of all knowledge has it wrong this time! So keep both your barrels.

He is worth much more than £3.5, id say around £5.5

I was referring to the usual culprit concerning all things Humphreyesque.

Steve, I distance myself from this comment above, feel free to unleash both barrels. :vinsent:(

I have from a good source that the AVFC CEO has enquired about the availability of a winger from Motherwell. Big interest in Chris Humphrey , expect a deal of about £3.5 mill to take him to villa park this summer.

Oh but of course it must be Officer Dibble surely, sorry but the font of all knowledge has it wrong this time! So keep both your barrels.

He is worth much more than £3.5, id say around £5.5

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while :laugh:

Well fuck me gently!

This coming from a man user name is 'Stipe is God'

I'm absolutely cut to the bone man, cut to the bone :cry:

Fuck Nugget :lol:

Flick me sideways I thought his name was Stipel's god. I am flicking minging with getting the meaning behind Users names. Who the flick Stipel was I could not guess. But Stipe is shite by the way :P

Flick me sideways I thought his name was Stipel's god. I am flicking minging with getting the meaning behind Users names. Who the flick Stipel was I could not guess. But Stipe is shite by the way :P

there is a picture

• Like 1

Does anyone else think this has been the quietest pre-season in years?

Our first friendly is only a week away and it feels like months since the Cup Final with sod all happening in between.

In terms of the length of preseason I think it is the opposite. Cup Final seems not that long ago to me and it feels weird that the players are back in training tomorrow.

it does seem a quieter pre season than usual but i think thats mainly down to mccall keeping silent over potential signings unlike mcghee and brown who couldny keep there traps shut about what players they wanted to sign

this site is feckin funny, we're buying and selling like mad!

http://www.football-.../Motherwell.php

some also quite frightening!!!!!

25 Jun 2011 23:01:26

Motherwell to re-sign Haitian striker Abel Thermeus. Press conference set for Monday morning.

Just read this on Wiki about Abel;

'In July 2008, he played a trial game with English League Two side Bradford City against Guiseley, which Bradford lost 2–1'

I take it this was when McCall was in charge

this site is feckin funny, we're buying and selling like mad!

http://www.football-.../Motherwell.php

some also quite frightening!!!!!

25 Jun 2011 23:01:26

Motherwell to re-sign Haitian striker Abel Thermeus. Press conference set for Monday morning. Shaun Fagan also muted for a return to Fir Park.

a wee bit about Chris Porter in there. I know it won't be true but i'd spunk ma breeks if it was.

it does seem a quieter pre season than usual but i think thats mainly down to mccall keeping silent over potential signings unlike mcghee and brown who couldny keep there traps shut about what players they wanted to sign

Point taken, but I wasn't actually meaning Motherwell specifically, just that the whole pre-season apart from the Rangers takeover, has been pretty quiet.

I would like to see us sign mcdonald. At 6 foot or so he would add a bit of hight to the team. He has also been playing at a good level albiet he only had some 11 or so games for Notts county (that must have been the erikson era).

Worth a gamble for the man who scored 2 against arsenal and was supposedly the next big thing. He would know that this would be the last chance so would have some reason to stay around for the second halh of games. He would be hungry to show what he can do and with jenno law humphrey that would be a decent midfield. Not saying he would be an automatic starter but he must have the hunger to show he is not a complete lady part!