2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Saw someone claim on the Motherwell facebook page that we have agreed a deal for Zaine Francis Angol, a young left back from Spurs.

Seems to be something in this. A quick scout of his agent's Twitter suggests that he's signed for us. A left back who apparently 'excelled at the 100m' when he was at Spurs' Academy.

Wonder who else we'll announce on the first?

Seems to be something in this. A quick scout of his agent's Twitter suggests that he's signed for us. A left back who apparently 'excelled at the 100m' when he was at Spurs' Academy.

So he's just being brought in to challenge humphrey at the 100m?

Yeah. Twitter says

Congrats to @ZFA3 for singing for Motherwell Fc today. Behind u all the way bro. That's what we do. SASM

22 Jun

Although the player has not updated any of his Social Networking pages (Twitter, Facebook etc)

Loved yassin, enthusiasm and pace.. spent every game he played running up a down aimlessly, was a joy to watch, shame he couldn’t pass, shoot, tackle(except once I mind a good tackle against maloney)

If we resign Jennings, Gunning and Nicky law and this left back is true we are looking at a fairly decent squad for once :popcorn:

With us having secured the services of Higdon, Law & Devlin, along with resigning Craigan & hopefully Jennings to new deals I have to say that I'm impressed by McCalls moves thus far.

I feared that we would have lost more than just Sutton by this point.

I'm impressed that we're getting folk in prior to preseason training. Allows for better link up, and saves trying to integrate as many for the first few games of the season. Also gives me the impression that we aren't just hoovering up the available scraps come August.

If we resign Jennings, Gunning and Nicky law and this left back is true we are looking at a fairly decent squad for once :popcorn:

If we sign these players and can add one or two loan deals then we could have the best squad we've had for a few of years :popcorn:

Keep this up SMcC yer doing a great job :woop:

Add to that that the Taylor deal looks like it fell through at the last possible moment, we're doing alright.

Dunno whether this Zaine boy was the next on the list from Taylor, but either way, moving quickly.

Add to that that the Taylor deal looks like it fell through at the last possible moment, we're doing alright.

Dunno whether this Zaine boy was the next on the list from Taylor, but either way, moving quickly.

Excuse my ignorance, what is this referring to?

Jon Taylor had pretty much signed in principal, went into Shrewsbury to say his goodbyes and was cornered by the Chairman and Manager, he emerged with a 2 year deal.

Cheers for clearing that up.