2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Take it there was no inclination to sign up steve jones? If memory serves me right he's out of contract at Bradford.

If he wants to sign up for about £50 a week, aye.

I don't like this talk of "Jennings is going to sign". If he's prepared to sign then get him to sign now and then announce it.

Zaine Francis Angol seems to have been on trial at Colchester but not taken on and his 100m prowess seems to have been with his school (going by a quick Google check). I had been going to mention Moutouakil in my earlier post about pace not necessarily being combined with footballing ability but couldn't be bothered trying to spell his name. We've had a few other culprits in the past as well.

Take it there was no inclination to sign up steve jones? If memory serves me right he's out of contract at Bradford.

He turned down a deal to stay down south

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/57920/jones-come-and-get-me-latics?

Also, it sounds like we're trying to sign Gunning permanantly

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11676_7008351,00.html?

Not really important but I noticed Higdon has number 9 on his shorts which means Jamie Murphy might have changed number, possibly to 10? I would imagine Hutchison will be taking 4 meaning the lowest open number is 11 (which Murphy might have if we keep 10 retired) then 15, 17 then 19. Hollis might get bumped from 12 as well.

Again not really important but its preseason so little things are more interesting.

Always thought Higdon carried a bit of extra weight but there doesn't seem to be much on him based on those pics.

He's one of those guys like Hartson who you call a fat bastard then stand next to him and realise hes not hes just solid. Big Unit of a player.

In a few if those pics it looks like Hately needs the pre-season. Few extra pounds Tom....

Not really important but I noticed Higdon has number 9 on his shorts which means Jamie Murphy might have changed number, possibly to 10? I would imagine Hutchison will be taking 4 meaning the lowest open number is 11 (which Murphy might have if we keep 10 retired) then 15, 17 then 19. Hollis might get bumped from 12 as well.

Again not really important but its preseason so little things are more interesting.

Aye, noticed that. Not that it means anything, but it always made me laugh to see Murphy with 9 on his back. You think of a number 9 and you think of a physical specimen. Clearly Higdon is that beast. Murphy would wear 11 I think. The fact we are even discussing this shows that close-season has gone on long enough....

Zaine Francis-Angol has confirmed on his twitter he's signed for us

Frazer Kennedy

saturdayshagger Frazer Kennedy

@ZFA3 hey big guy dont know if its true heard you have signed for Motherwell,looking forward to seeing u in action

27 Jun

in reply to ↑

Zaine Francis-Angol

@ZFA3 Zaine Francis-Angol

@saturdayshagger yeahh