2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

I hate Nacho Novo, it would be a terrible move for us if we signed him

No it wouldn't. Nacho Novo would be an excellent signing for any SPL side (outside the Old Firm). To either use in a 4-4-2 with Higdon or as an impact sub. Would score a fair whack of goals for us too.

• Like 3

I would take him at Fir Park as well. Not exactly likeable but if he was banging them in that would be alright with me. Brown turning down Novo because he doesn't think the fans would approve? Don't believe that for a second.

As much as I dislike Novo, he'd be a cracking signing!

I imagine he'd be viewed the same way as Bob Malcolm, stinking, horrible and smelly, up until he scores.

I don't care about his past; just as long as he were to perform in a Well' shirt

Yeah he would be a good player for us, i just dont like all the baggae that comes with it.

Ive already got Selic fans in my work saying "well he can go to the h**s of Lanarkshire" but that's a different conversation i guess.

does that work the other way aswell then? were Celtic the Motherwell of Glasgow after signing Pearson or Mcdonald, or every year when they are linked with faddy?

after one or two games i recon most of us would forget who he even played for before us. nobody was bothered when we have signed ex old firm players before, so why start now?

I hated Novo in his Rangers days, mostly because he was Rangers through and through and never hid his passion for the club. If he came to Fir Park, banged in some goals and showed the same level of passion for Motherwell and the fans, I'm sure my opinion of him would quickly change.

Rumour was kicking about a few months ago that Novo's agent was approaching a host of SPL clubs. However I doubt any Scottish provinical club could afford him unless the likes of Dundee United selling Goodwillie could make a decent wage available.

Given that Rangers are willing to offer David Healy a new contract, i wouldn't be entirely surprised if Novo ended up back at Ibrox.

does that work the other way aswell then? were Celtic the Motherwell of Glasgow after signing Pearson or Mcdonald, or every year when they are linked with faddy?

after one or two games i recon most of us would forget who he even played for before us. nobody was bothered when we have signed ex old firm players before, so why start now?

Well you could look at it like that but thats not what i mean. Nacho has been soooooo pro Rangers his whole life and thats fine and i dont mind being a stepping stone/next stop in a players career that has ties to either of the Old Firm.

I just wont feel right cheering for him against say Rangers. I would be going "he's not going to give 100% in this game" Players like Kevin McBride and Jim O'Brien and Rosco played with the OF but they werent as massive players for one of them like Novo is apart from maybe Malcolm.

It's just me talking pish i mean this is coming from the guy who said he wasn't happy with the signing of Randolph when we first signed him haha :lol:

Yeah he would be a good player for us, i just dont like all the baggae that comes with it.

Ive already got Selic fans in my work saying "well he can go to the h**s of Lanarkshire" but that's a different conversation i guess.

ur a cock if you bother about what some stinking beggar thinks of Motherwell FC. I'd take Novo as long as it wasnt blowing our budget.