2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

It seems to have been glossed over but the article also states Aberdeen couldn't afford him (and neither could we). It's just Craig Brown trying to kid the Aberdeen fans on they're looking at a standard of player better than they actually are.

Novo's agent has now said he wasn't offered to Aberdeen so somebody's telling porkies.

It seems to have been glossed over but the article also states Aberdeen couldn't afford him (and neither could we). It's just Craig Brown trying to kid the Aberdeen fans on they're looking at a standard of player better than they actually are.

Novo's agent has now said he wasn't offered to Aberdeen so somebody's telling porkies.

And we all know that wee gentleman Craigie Broon doesn't tell lies of course....

I've heard a rumour that John Fleck might be coming on loan. Apparently he has 3 options and we're his preferred destination. I've no idea how accurate it is though.

Been the rumour the last three years tbh. Always linked with us by Rangers fans I know. Might happen though with the friendship of McCoist/McCall - although where would he play? Seems lost on the left wing, and will Nicky Law not be signed to play the attack minded midfielder of a 3?

Been the rumour the last three years tbh. Always linked with us by Rangers fans I know. Might happen though with the friendship of McCoist/McCall - although where would he play? Seems lost on the left wing, and will Nicky Law not be signed to play the attack minded midfielder of a 3?

See i thought Law was coming in to play on the left wing? well thats what i got the indication off because he played mostly on the left wing for Rotherham

Fresh off your favourite Football rumour site;

Aberdeen to make ambitious bid to sign free agent James McFadden by the end of next week.My sister was told by no other than director of youth development Willie Miller in the Soul bar last night.

Good old Brown eh!

Fresh off your favourite Football rumour site;

Aberdeen to make ambitious bid to sign free agent James McFadden by the end of next week.My sister was told by no other than director of youth development Willie Miller in the Soul bar last night.

Good old Brown eh!

I smell shite.

I don't know that I'd take Fleck to be honest, he's done hee haw to suggest he could hold down a place in a SPL side. He strikes me as Cillian Sheridan all over again. Would be gutted if Jennings had joined Aberdeen, probably suicidal if McFadden did. Thank god it came from that source!

Won't gloat about Jennings until it is 100% confirmed, not after the last of our staff Aberdeen were in for. I hate hearing, 48 hours, later to day, expected to sign etc!

See i thought Law was coming in to play on the left wing? well thats what i got the indication off because he played mostly on the left wing for Rotherham

Maybe, tbh I think our four forward thinking Midfielders could all do a job and are inter-changerable (Humphrey, Law, Murphy, Forbes). Still I question why Rangers would want Fleck to come here, as I would think Rangers would want him to be almost certain of a start. I'm not sure if paying clubs to play their loan players is legal here, like in Europe but if it is not, I cannot see the benefit from a Rangers' point of view

I love the Football Rumours website

29 Jun 2011 23:22:22

Motherwell to re-sign Yassin Moutaouakil and Chris Porter. McFadden also to return on 6 month deal to regain fitness after injury.

If only it were true!

EDIT:

Maybe no Moutaouakil...

jenno has signed on for another year .FACT

Hope your right, I'm getting more worried the more time goes on.

At the moment my team for next season would be: -

----------------------Randolph-------------------------

Hateley-------Saunders---Hutch-------Hammell

-----------------Lasley----------Jenno------------------

Humphrey------------Law

------------------------Higdon-----------------------------

Heard a rumour the club are waiting to get hold of the new Aberdeen shirt before unvailing Jennings, his picture on the offical site will be him in his Motherwell top taking a cheeky piss on the Aberdeen top. Could just be a rumour mind.

Hope your right, I'm getting more worried the more time goes on.

At the moment my team for next season would be: -

----------------------Randolph-------------------------

Hateley-------Saunders---Hutch-------Hammell

-----------------Lasley----------Jenno------------------

Humphrey------------Law

------------------------Higdon-----------------------------

I really like the look of that team Jimmo.

Except for the inexperienced central defense that is. Our midfield and forwards in that team would cuase problems for 90% of the league. Potential also to swap Murphy with Law and mix it up a bit going to a 4-4-2 etc.

Good times.

• Like 1