2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

I'm thinking(hoping) Stuart McCall has probably confiscated all the players phones etc. until after training tomorrow and set his own to divert to voicemail.

That way the only transfer activity can come from lubs turning up with bucket loads of cash evilgrin.gif

excuse my ignorance. What happened at Swindon ?

He lost interest in being there, told the gaffer that he wanted to go back to Leeds and when he was played he put zero effort in. Had a huge fall out with the management team who swiftly told him to get tae....

If that is his attitude to a team who were trying to get him some match fitness then he can feck off.

• Like 1

not related really, but does anyone know what is happening with Faddy? Scotland's golden boy really needs to get a club for some fitness and game time.

If nowt has been arranged by tomorrow, we should just chuck him an offer of a deal till January to get his fitness up. I know he won't accept it, but we should do it out of courtesy anyway :)

You missed the part where someone insists we should offer McFadden 'any deal' because he's on the Andy Cole just now, so its got to be better than that.

BINGO!

Aye its all very fishy at Kilmarnock. They are either very good in the transfer market or they are getting some decent wads of money from somewhere. Reminds me a bit like when John Boyle funded the moves for Hughes and Porter.

Problem with Killie is that they seem to be going down the loan route again and while it can work its a very short term measure as has been seen this season in that they are having to rebuild a team from scratch - which as we all know can be very tricky.

It depends how you look at it, I guess. Its short term to an extent, but at the same time, Killie are implenting a strong philosophy on their football, so maybe its the sort of thing that they're filtering down through their youth teams as well?

Deal with the short term with what you've got/can get, aim for the long term with your targets?