2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

From twitter:

ottiss79 Espen Otterstad BREAKING: #Motherwell close to signing norwegian striker Finstad from SLASK FC!

:laugh:

Belter. That's why you've got to love deadline today, who doesn't love being linked to random players playing for clubs you've never even heard off.

Doubt we will sign anyone now, have we ever signed anyone late night on transfer deadline day?

the guy is called thomas finstad. the reporter is otterstad (i think)

check link on firparkcorner (which i can't explain)

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=377

"Are you jwok in disguiseeeeeeeeee?"

Just over 2 hours to go and approx 100 people on here looking with anticipation to see if we pull off a coup or with trepidation to see if we lose one of our stars. I'm betting there is no more movement either in or out of FP.

Reminds me of the night of Craig's second meeting with Milne.

He can fuck right back out the door as well..!!

Are you sure it was Slane? Apparently Fleck was spotted about the same time entering Fir Park.

his face was a mess, it was him

i doubt busta is perched in fir park monitoring the POD front door.

i'm still raging about maxywell's wind up last year, none of that pish this time :nod:

honestly I am sure i did. I also dunno what fleck looks like

Was to do with the fact he didn't want to play a full strength team but Johnstone Paint Trophy rules were you had to play 6 players from the last game or something along those lines. So he subbed off 3 of his regulars in the first 17minutes.

In the Johnstones Paint Trophy, you've got to start 6 first team players or get a fine. Megson sent out a first eleven, subbed the keeper after a minute then two more after 15, because he didn't give a fuck about the JPT.

Nothing happening - which is in many ways good news.

I am v surprised no-one has tried to put in an offer for Randolph. Murphy on the other hand has played well in some games and fairly abject in others. Had he played v well in all games esp the home game v Gers he would have been off,

All rather boring, but it does mean we can see what the squad can do till the end of this year at the very least.