2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

And so the Steelmen Online transfer deadline day lolfest begins.

Stage 1: Someone hears rumour about player (unsubstantiated, of course)

Stage 2: Someone else "confirms" the rumour as he heard off his mate

Stage 3: Random name plucked from wikipedia

Stage 4: Gullable forumers lap up rumour and begin discussing where said player will play and who he will replace

Stage 5: A few hours pass, no more news. Forumers mentioned in Stage 4 start getting restless, demanding to know whats going on and accusing the club of all sorts

Stage 6: Dazzer says how good Chris Humphrey is

Stage 7: Deadline passes and random player doesn't sign. Forumers raging at club for not signing this player

Stage 8: Turns out this player was not even considered/has retired/fighting in Libya. Normal forumers with more than half a brain lol at their stupidity

Repeat twice a year (usually around the end of August and January)

Bump

• Like 1

Nothings going to happen!! We have no money and at best we are going to get a loan signing from the Championship reserves because Premiership clubs no longer want their youngsters in our league after the shambles of all the teams who competed in Europe.... As Joey Barton says, twitter rumours are crap, i'll come back online at 12:30 to see whats really happend!!

Fingers crossed we keep everyone though!!

Negotiations over Finstad has collapsed as clubs are far apart. #Motherwell is said to have been intimidated by SLASK FC requirements..

Apparently SLASK FC was said to have demanded "unlimited free drinks" at the Jack Daniels Bar. Something #Motherwell could not afford..

I can't believe some people actually believed the guy.

I said on the way into work this morning that if Clancy and Daley were our last bits of business and if we didn't lose anyone from the squad that I could live with that.

So unless something has happened at the death, I'm pretty satisfied with where we're at..

Nothings going to happen!! We have no money and at best we are going to get a loan signing from the Championship reserves because Premiership clubs no longer want their youngsters in our league after the shambles of all the teams who competed in Europe.... As Joey Barton says, twitter rumours are crap, i'll come back online at 12:30 to see whats really happend!!

Fingers crossed we keep everyone though!!

Knew it