2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Sub-editors everywhere will be delighted.

"Hibs Given Daley Lesson"

"Win Bonus Earns Daley Bread"

and when he gets his first hat-trick

"Three Times Daley"

etc. etc.

Still won't make me buy the "Daley" Record whistling.gif

(insert tumbleweed smiley)

I'll get ma coat

• Like 1

"Neil Lennon rages" or "Craig Whyte Exclusive" are more likely headlines tbf.

Even in stories about Omar Daley.

Or before a game against either half of the bigots the red tops will run a story about when Daley was growing up in Jamaica he loved watching the old firm derbies and he developed a particular love for Celtic/Rangers (delete as appropriate). #

Giving the right team this could be written under the headline "Daley Ranger". :ph34r:

Good have him on board. Pace, experience and seems to have the ability to produce the spectacular. Probably will split the fans, some love a flair player others will hate his lack of consistency, workrate etc.. but he's a good option to have. We now potentially have a game changer on the bench unlike recent weeks so hopefully McCall feels he finally has someone to throw on if things aren't going well. Look forward to hopefully seeing him get a run out on Saturday.

Welcome Omar :drinks:

have you seen him play?

A few times. Not really enough to judge. Most of what I've seen has been highlights from the football league show or a few games on SKY but when I have seen him play he does seem to blow hot and cold. If he's not playing well he's a bit of passenger and certainly doesn't work as hard as our other Jamican winger. Can produce moments of magic but also tries things that don't always come off.

As I said game changer on his day and a good option to have but I can imagine some people not taking to him. Though that's hardly new Humphrey, O'Brien, Foran etc. all had their fans but they all have/had their detractors. Hopefully he can produce as we certainly could do with a few more attacking options.

Need to think up a song for him. No many words that rhyme with Daley right enough, only one I can think of is Gayly

Easy :thumbup:

Here comes Omar Daley,

He's Jamaican, not Israeli,

He plays the ukelele,

But never, ever gaily

(not that there's anything wrong with that).

I'll leave the melody to someone else.

• Like 2