2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

I seriously wonder what scouts think when they see Humphrey play,

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_7354011,00.html

Skysports.com understands a host of Premier League and Championship sides are tracking Motherwell winger Chris Humphrey.

It is believed representatives from Swansea, Sunderland, Newcastle, Bolton, Leicester, Birmingham and Rangers were all in attendance for Friday's game against Hibernian, only for the game to be abandoned at half-time due to an electrical fire.

Flying wide-man Humphrey has been earning rave reviews in the SPL..

Chris has put a shift in since signing for us and regardless of how we as supporters perceive him he's worked hard to improve his game.

He's also first to acknowledge the fans regardless of the result or the fans reaction to said result.

Having seen some fuckin charlatans in c&a over the years. I think that IF he moves on he moves on with our best wishes regarded of the fee.

Frustrating at times, aye. But deserving of a bit of recognition for his contribution.

• Like 12

Chris has put a shift in since signing for us and regardless of how we as supporters perceive him he's worked hard to improve his game.

He's also first to acknowledge the fans regardless of the result or the fans reaction to said result.

Having seen some fuckin charlatans in c&a over the years. I think that IF he moves on he moves on with our best wishes regarded of the fee.

Frustrating at times, aye. But deserving of a bit of recognition for his contribution.

Here fucking here.

Well said Sir.

Bye then Chris thanks for.......em nothing much really except probably the fastest player i've seen at the Ark. He is an international player so £1.5m seems a fair price to me. :woop::whistling::rolleyes:

Of all the people on this board you do my head in the most. Thanks for nothing...

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more Steve. If only more Motherwell fans could display such rationality.

Couldn't agree more Steve. If only more Motherwell fans could display such rationality.

i agree with diggle. chris seems like a good guy and he always makes an effort with the fans. however...

if you take the money as a professional footballer then you are opening yourself up for praise or criticism depending on your performance. pointing out that he has been very poor this season isn't a personal attack on him, it's just club discussion.

i agree with diggle. chris seems like a good guy and he always makes an effort with the fans. however...

if you take the money as a professional footballer then you are opening yourself up for praise or criticism depending on your performance. pointing out that he has been very poor this season isn't a personal attack on him, it's just club discussion.

Pretty good answer if im honest, and your right not many are bullet proof when it comes to criticism (Apart from Craggs) of course. I wont agree he has been poor, as other areas within the team have improved as a result of his wide play. But agree in terms of the heights he managed last season, yet to come.

And everytime i watch Humphrey regardless of the scoreline he will clap the fans before anything at the end of the game. Good Pro. More to come.