2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Thats because Humphrey isnt shite, and it wont be long before people realise that, he has had a dip in form nothing more or less than any other player in the team, 3rd in the SPL something is working, and McCall believes in him, and thats the opinion that counts.

If his game is based on confidence, im sure reading this will boost it!

Dazzer - i like to think i give an honest assessment of what I see and how I see it, and not through C&A tinted specs! Watching Humphrey play is frustrating!!!

I cant say he is shite, but he seems to do the hard part well, and do the "easy" bit not so. Even when he came on at Perth on saturday, at one point 3 players closed him down, (so yes this benefits the team as other players now have more space - but that only works if he can get the ball to them and i do agree with this happening has benefitted Hateley or whoever has been playing RB)

we're 3rd in the league, McCall rates him and he's played hisn part in getting us there, so if he does go - he goes with thanks and best wishes from me

• Like 1

Dazzer - i like to think i give an honest assessment of what I see and how I see it, and not through C&A tinted specs! Watching Humphrey play is frustrating!!!

I cant say he is shite, but he seems to do the hard part well, and do the "easy" bit not so. Even when he came on at Perth on saturday, at one point 3 players closed him down, (so yes this benefits the team as other players now have more space - but that only works if he can get the ball to them and i do agree with this happening has benefitted Hateley or whoever has been playing RB)

we're 3rd in the league, McCall rates him and he's played hisn part in getting us there, so if he does go - he goes with thanks and best wishes from me

I think thats an honest appraisal, and im sure before the Christmas period is up he will produce what (I) believe he can do, Problem is, not sure he will play over Christmas as the team performed well last time out. I thank you for your honesty with regards Humphrey, but fare points never the less.:yahoo:

On a charity thread... Yes. Point taken from the opening poster. I'd be obliged if a moderator would move to perhaps the match or 'ins and outs' threads and we can wax lyrical on your defence of the indefenceable.

Edited by Cakes
Moved from "Charity Auction" thread

A&C Advertiser

Albion Rovers eye loan deal extension

PAUL MARTIN admits he would like to keep loan star Steven Lawless at Albion Rovers for the rest of the season. The young Motherwell forward has scored three goals in eight games since joining the Cliftonhill outfit in October.

But he looks set to return to Fir Park after the Monklands derby clash with Airdrie on Monday, January 2 – much to the disappointment of the Rovers manager.

Martin says he will be sorry to see the talented 20-year-old go – but admits he hasn't completely given up hope of keeping Lawless in Coatbridge.

He told Advertiser Sport: "It looks, for the moment, like the Airdrie game will be his last one for us.

"But we are going to try to get him back and we have until the end of January to do something.

"Steven's improvement from last season is there for all to see and he has been more influential in this spell at Rovers than his first spell with us.

"He has scored a few goals and has created them as well. He is a quality player and would be an asset to any team."