2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

How is CraiganOG a definite? Would be hugely surprised to see him move on.

i'm big fan of craigan but i think this is his last season, at least in the spl. he has performed well this year but he's prone to being caught out by his lack of pace now if he misjudges his position by the slightest margin.

• Like 2

1513 FOOTBALL: Motherwell have signed Estonian forward Henrik Ojamaa. The 20-year-old had two trial spells at Fir Park after leaving Finnish side Rovaniemen Palloseura (RoPS) and impressed manager Stuart McCall sufficiently to earn a deal until the end of the season.

i'm big fan of craigan but i think this is his last season, at least in the spl. he has performed well this year but he's prone to being caught out by his lack of pace now if he misjudges his position by the slightest margin.

Spot on, Craigan has been an excellent servant to the club and a real stalwart to the team however his slowing pace is becoming more obvious as he's been caught out of position frequently this season and he simply can't catch up.

When the seasons over and his contract expires I'm sure he'll have plenty of options to move on to. He's got banter and all his coaching badges so I've no doubt he'll be able to talk his way into a coaching role until he gets a permanent spot on the telly. That being said, it'll be a sad day when he goes.

• Like 2

I think this may be his last season as a first team regular but he could end up being a bench warmer next season, making the odd "cameo" appearance. pleasantry.gif

I think he'll be offered a coaching role at the club, whether it be assistant to Kenny black or U19's. I honestly cannot see him moving to another club.

He'll probably be offered a permanent role at BBC as a sports pundit too, and will be a regular on Sportscene ( wallbash.gif)

Ok guys, have a bit of some inside connections to Baracks old team Alemannia Aachen, my hometown team. He only played one game. I have a friend inside the club who knows the team, similiar to our own Flow.

Acc to him Henrik is a talented player, giving everything and a decent guy with an honest character. He never managed to get into the first team though, keeping in mind though that Aachen is struggeling big time in the 2nd Bundesliga. He reckons that maybe playing somewhere else might actually help him to blossom.

Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

one or both of the reserve keepers (hollis is apparently on 800 a week so we might look for cheaper cover)

craigan, page, halsman, mckinnon

forbes, pollock

smith, lawless, howarth

that's 10 definites and i also thought daley was out of contract but it seems we gave him a two year deal for some reason. clancy is out of contract and could well be moved on and the club will be looking to cash in on anyone they can out of hutchy, murphy, hateley and humphrey.

Fair enough but most of those players I wouldn't count. Most of them are so fringe that half of them I'd expect to leave without anyone really noticing. They listed as first team but again the majority are just to old for the U19 that are in career limbo at this point. Not really good enough for first team football but I assume are kept on as they are cheap and club hopes some can still progress. But likely most will be let go.

one or both of the reserve keepers (hollis is apparently on 800 a week so we might look for cheaper cover)

Dunno about the others, but I'm more than happy to be paying a decent wage for a good second choice goalie. You never know when you might need to call him up for a crucial game or three, and you don't want to be gambling on the cheapest option you could find at that point.

• Like 5