2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

I think our biggest problem is Murphy and Higdon have Naw clicked yet, which is to be expected. At times Higdon was winning the flick on Murphy had already come deep.

Think after a month or so when there is a betters understanding they will feed off each other and be clinical

i think big higdon will do just fine he seems the type that he will need a few competitive games to really build up his fitness to hit top form a bit like john hartson used to.we definately need another striker in though as soon as

Anyone heard anything about the French trialists mentioned by wee g in the Cragg's testimonial thread?

There were 3 guys sitting at the back of the. PO'D at Craggs game.1 looked north african maybe morrocan or tunisian. The other 2 were black. No idea if these are the same guys though. I was down at the training with the kids last week and there was no sign of trialists.

On seeing the game that the 3 trialists were playing in, my personal opinion was that the coloured 1 that scored 2 goals was the better of the 3. he played right midfield then left midfield, but the 2 best players on the park were Gary Smith(scored 3) & Steven Lawless(set up 3).

They may do a job as cover, but would not walk into the starting 11.

On seeing the game that the 3 trialists were playing in, my personal opinion was that the coloured 1 that scored 2 goals was the better of the 3. he played right midfield then left midfield, but the 2 best players on the park were Gary Smith(scored 3) & Steven Lawless(set up 3).

They may do a job as cover, but would not walk into the starting 11.

What was the score of that game cause going by wat u said we absolutely humped them