2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Redline doing a roaring trade! Another erm, darker shade than pale looking player and his agent just arrived on Fir Park Street. Definitely looked like Bakayoko...

marseille-ibrahima-bakayoko-100-france-foot-1999-2000-football-trading-cards-17817-p.jpg

:lol: No chance.

marseille-ibrahima-bakayoko-100-france-foot-1999-2000-football-trading-cards-17817-p.jpg

:lol: No chance.

Well he had the same top on as he's wearing in your picture, saying that, so have most of similar ethnicity who hang about the precint in their leather jackets, Tesco jeans and mobile phones...

Just have to see what our taxi mole can come up with :P

The problem with that might be that Everton don't have any cash or players. An injury or two to their strikers means that they'll have to start throwing kids in there.

Ive heard a few rumours this morning regarding murphy and randolph but dont know how acurate they are

1 was randolph and murphy to southampton for £2m

2 randolph and murphy to west ham £2.5m

but until something happens i will wait and see

I've got to say that while I fully understand the requirement to sell our players on for a fee, (thats how we have to work), I would be more than a little dissapointed to lose anyone in this window given the start we have had. Really want to see how this season could go with these lads.

Saying that, selling one or more of them at least gives us a good excuse for when it all goes pearshaped.