2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Quite a lot of players had their contracts canceled last night so they can find a new club outside the window.

Those and the ones already out of contract means there is still a large pool of footballers to choose from so its still possible that we could bring in additional players but I think from what's been said if Daley comes it it would be a maximum of 1 more guy, if we can find one we like.

The main thing has been we kept our best players. The defeat to Rangers might just turn out to be the best thing that happened to us this season!

Faddy still without a club. According to Record he turned down an offer from Paw Broon - is he holding out for 'Well?

I would think strong chance he'll return to Everton as they are very light now.

Shy weans get nae sweeties and aw' that. Still very surprised a Championship side hasn't taken a punt.

The best news coming from this total farce of a transfer window (created by Rupert Murdoch) is that we have not lost any of our squad. We can now relax until January when the next of these money making football destroying windows comes along!

^^ This ^^ :nod:

Could well be after him, even drop something similar to 'failed in a late swoop for oor James' to a media friend in the hope it appeases the dwindling support up there... Que, paragraph free of quote next day about a 'late swoop' when timing means nothing as he's available to move outwith the window...

Just one minor detail - Stephen has said himself he wouldn't move there.

The best news coming from this total farce of a transfer window (created by Rupert Murdoch) is that we have not lost any of our squad. We can now relax until January when the next of these money making football destroying windows comes along!

The same window that was in Spain and Portugal years before the rest of Europe is all down to Murdoch - who gives Spain a lot less than he does Scottish football?

The window is a good thing for the smaller clubs like us. We know Murphy, Randolph etc are going no where until at least January.

I'm sure it's been mentioned but Stephen Hughes has had his contract terminated by mutual consent. I'm guessing it means nothing to us seeing as we are probably quite well covered in that position.... could Paw Broon be after him?

.......and according to a very good source , just bought a house in Motherwell.

coincidence ?? .....mibbe

a possible pay as you play deal looming ??

.......and according to a very good source , just bought a house in Motherwell.

coincidence ?? .....mibbe

a possible pay as you play deal looming ??

I don't think I'd look too much in to a wealthy man buying a house in the town he is from and is going to settle in when he retires.

Nah But i mean for him to get in with the team and get into the action. I know he's Signed, just not unveiled yet.

He won't have joined up with the squad yet as he was the Jamacian squad this weekend. They got beat 5-2 of Ecuador yesterday.

Can't see him in the squad for that game.